Hume FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its about time,we started to comment on things pertaining to football,not personalities,has anyone got any ideas relating to the composition of the Rep Side.I wonder if all the so called stars will play,
theres a lot of reputations on the Line considering the probable line-up
for the Tallangatta League
:thumbsu:

Culcairn followers, you'd have to be disappointed in your clubs effort of recruiting that Parson's bloke surely. For a country club to be flying a bloke in from anywhere, let alone Darwin, is absurd. If you were a sponsor, or even worse if you were a sponsor with a son pushing for senior selection and your dough was going into flying a bloke from the top end of the country, whilst having little impact, you would be going f*cking mental id imagine. I can understand if he was down here seeing family and wanted to have a kick but having a player coming and going from Darwin is a terrible investment for a country footy club, knowing that the money flying out of Albury on sundays is money the club will never get back. In saying that Ive never really like the Lions so spend, spend, spend fella's :D:D:D

p.s - if Culcairn can afford it then ive got egg on my face but a little birdy tells me this is the last year the Lions will be at the pointy end for a while :thumbsu:

Mate are you sure you have your facts straight shooting your mouth of like that. From the blokes I know out there there was little money spent if any from the CLUB regrding Parsons, and for the future, may be a good investment for the future. As for next year & beyond wait and see as from what i know they are quite well off and aren't looking to merge with anyone. So BRAIN DEAD bag them as you want, maybe you are are disgruntled as you were never offered coin to play out there!!!:thumbsdown:

if you are stupid enough to no realise that it isnt him posting as himself im surprised you are ever smart enough to turn on a ****ing computer you douchbag licking **** head. god i dont no who you are but you sound like a **** bag.

i would like to throw my support behind josh land, having seen his skills a couple of weeks ago against us (jindera), he was very clean. he would be good in a good side. im not sure if he goes on this site, but it is cruel to be impersinating him. good luck for the rest of the season josh.

any thoughts on the interleague side, what will the result be? good to see some frest faces in the side, such as glanvill and guest from saints, they were very impressive against us the other week

Culcairn followers, you'd have to be disappointed in your clubs effort of recruiting that Parson's bloke surely. For a country club to be flying a bloke in from anywhere, let alone Darwin, is absurd. If you were a sponsor, or even worse if you were a sponsor with a son pushing for senior selection and your dough was going into flying a bloke from the top end of the country, whilst having little impact, you would be going f*cking mental id imagine. I can understand if he was down here seeing family and wanted to have a kick but having a player coming and going from Darwin is a terrible investment for a country footy club, knowing that the money flying out of Albury on sundays is money the club will never get back. In saying that Ive never really like the Lions so spend, spend, spend fella's :D:D:D

p.s - if Culcairn can afford it then ive got egg on my face but a little birdy tells me this is the last year the Lions will be at the pointy end for a while :thumbsu:

Looks like he's gone anyway....

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_...task=DETAIL&articleID=9130401&sectionID=61063

Mate are you sure you have your facts straight shooting your mouth of like that. From the blokes I know out there there was little money spent if any from the CLUB regrding Parsons, and for the future, may be a good investment for the future. As for next year & beyond wait and see as from what i know they are quite well off and aren't looking to merge with anyone. So BRAIN DEAD bag them as you want, maybe you are are disgruntled as you were never offered coin to play out there!!!:thumbsdown:

Nice reply SOFT dick. To qoute from your coach "flights arent cheap these days" so to say there was little money spent is your first f*ck up. Secondly, he may be a good recruit for the future but as pointed out by Here It is, he's already put in for a clearence so there's a chance you'se wont see him back. Thirdly you peanut, its common knowlegde and its even been on the back page of the border saying both clubs are keen to get together so to say "arent looking to merge with anyone" says u havent quiet got a grip on things at the moment. Fourthly, not once in my initial qoute did i bag the Lions only sayin half-heartedly that ive never really liked the Lions which isnt baggin them only indicating that i dont barrack for them. And finally, your little school girl taunt about being disgruntled shows you truely have no idea because it is also common knowledge that the Lions will offer money to anyone provide they have 2 legs and a pulse :D :thumbsu:

1. ay boys look out for Dean limbach making his debut for coreen has followed his brother brett out to coreen dean was drafted by richmond nd delisted 2years ago he is currently playinf for vfl club frankston he is only playing the one game but i wouldnt be suprised if Chris Darkie collins gets him to the power..dean will play centre half forward..richard leahy is also back from a suspected long term injury to start at full forward.if
    murray leahy,chalky hanrahan,dug lavis get plenty of ball to the forward line dnt be suprised if itz a long day for walla. CDHBU BY 45points

the opertunest

KAM i think you need to grow up and cut out the language and talk about the footy, also i tihkn its quite obvious you are the brother of one joshua land, and if he didnt make such arrogant claims we wouldnt be in this situation
pffft arrogant claims.? that you have made under a different name. jack northam

i would like to throw my support behind josh land, having seen his skills a couple of weeks ago against us (jindera), he was very clean. he would be good in a good side. im not sure if he goes on this site, but it is cruel to be impersinating him. good luck for the rest of the season josh.

any thoughts on the interleague side, what will the result be? good to see some frest faces in the side, such as glanvill and guest from saints, they were very impressive against us the other week

well said box

Nice reply SOFT dick. To qoute from your coach "flights arent cheap these days" so to say there was little money spent is your first f*ck up. Secondly, he may be a good recruit for the future but as pointed out by Here It is, he's already put in for a clearence so there's a chance you'se wont see him back. Thirdly you peanut, its common knowlegde and its even been on the back page of the border saying both clubs are keen to get together so to say "arent looking to merge with anyone" says u havent quiet got a grip on things at the moment. Fourthly, not once in my initial qoute did i bag the Lions only sayin half-heartedly that ive never really liked the Lions which isnt baggin them only indicating that i dont barrack for them. And finally, your little school girl taunt about being disgruntled shows you truely have no idea because it is also common knowledge that the Lions will offer money to anyone provide they have 2 legs and a pulse :D :thumbsu:
Seeing you know the inside runnings at the Lions and how things are done, and believe everything thats wrote in the paper, plus the money they have wasted on recruiting (premiership 2 years ago go & close this year) I'm wasting my time with u!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. ay boys look out for Dean limbach making his debut for coreen has followed his brother brett out to coreen dean was drafted by richmond nd delisted 2years ago he is currently playinf for vfl club frankston he is only playing the one game but i wouldnt be suprised if Chris Darkie collins gets him to the power..dean will play centre half forward..richard leahy is also back from a suspected long term injury to start at full forward.if

murray leahy,chalky hanrahan,dug lavis get plenty of ball to the forward line dnt be suprised if itz a long day for walla. CDHBU BY 45points​

the opertunest
Nice to see your up t speed with CDHBU but they got absolutly slaughtered by walla out there, i think there wheels are well and trully off, seen it on the footy scoreboard, they doubled there score , whats happening out that way anyone in the know or was it a bad day

Colleambally gained a lot of respect on Saturday from the Jindera Footy Club. They made us work all the way and were even in front in the 3rd quarter. Will do some damage at home this year as they are clearly a 5 to 10 goal better side at home. Got some guns that will hurt any oppostion that doesn't show them respect..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Colleambally gained a lot of respect on Saturday from the Jindera Footy Club. They made us work all the way and were even in front in the 3rd quarter. Will do some damage at home this year as they are clearly a 5 to 10 goal better side at home. Got some guns that will hurt any oppostion that doesn't show them respect..:thumbsu::thumbsu:

have to agree with you there nop, in my clashes in the past with coly they always grew an extra leg while playing up there.. and i always thought it was a pity shane pound didnt have a run in town with his brothers dean and tony when they went to lavy...

have to agree with you there nop, in my clashes in the past with coly they always grew an extra leg while playing up there.. and i always thought it was a pity shane pound didnt have a run in town with his brothers dean and tony when they went to lavy...

Shane's definitely the best of the five, with the ability to turn the game off his own boot either from the middle or up forward.
He did go to Griffith for one year in the Riverina league about six or seven years ago and went very well, but he couldn't stay away from Coly.

BB SAints very dissapointing on the weekend against us (cul) dont appear to have much leadership out there, lots of finger pointing not much else there. anyone find similar when playing them or did they just have a bad day?

Disappointing that would have to be the understatment of the year and anybody who considers the guy with the "red" boots on the wing is any good needs a "seeing eye dog" The kid is a Sheep Dog and only works one way,absolutely no defensive skill,but then there were quite a few of them in the Saints Team
:mad:

BB SAints very dissapointing on the weekend against us (cul) dont appear to have much leadership out there, lots of finger pointing not much else there. anyone find similar when playing them or did they just have a bad day?

yeh the subject was touched on after the game very very dissapointing to watch. definatly had a bad day but were also outclassed. gotta hand it to cul tho very strong side even with alot of young guys running around with nota great deal of experice between them all. good mix

Disappointing that would have to be the understatment of the year and anybody who considers the guy with the "red" boots on the wing is any good needs a "seeing eye dog" The kid is a Sheep Dog and only works one way,absolutely no defensive skill,but then there were quite a few of them in the Saints Team
:mad:

which one are you talking about one had orange and one red
?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hume FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back