Hume FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

heard a lot of players will leave Walla after some embarrassing moments from netballers at their recent meeting. One sheila bagged the paid players for not bringing out a kid each to play under 14s.
The fellas at work are saying they dont think the netballers have to much to be worried about after one of the executives wifes put on a bit of a show yesterday at their 200 draw. My mail is a change cant happen soon enough !

well done to the bb saints on a improved year in both grades.hope they sign a few more big names next year and make the finals.with the 2's missing out on finals by one game it was a good year for them.they missed the likes of chanlder,maher,mc cabe and porter.if those guys play next year look out.had a great day at the duck drop.what agreat idea and was supported well by the very hungover players.all i want to know is weather ben " pants down" land will play one's next year.he looked very handy up forward up front and runs hard.he should take over jack northam's spot at chf and show them how to play.well done saints and have a good summer for really big season next year.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

looking at clubs that just missed the finals.
next year what would BB saints and CDHBU need to do, to be a threat in the finals.. what players would be required and/or if they are just not going to compete against the bigger teams at the top of the ladder?

Got out to Walbundrie Sunday and i must say how good the ground looks. Reports from the players however was that it was like ice skating, change of direction too suddenly and you were on your arse. Be interesting with a bit more rain around this week if it'll soften and have a bit more give or if it'll make it tougher. No excuses for the players but as it's the same for everyone. Well done to Walbundrieites on the set up out there and the surface they have produced:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: Starting to look like a real premier venue

well done to the bb saints on a improved year in both grades.hope they sign a few more big names next year and make the finals.with the 2's missing out on finals by one game it was a good year for them.they missed the likes of chanlder,maher,mc cabe and porter.if those guys play next year look out.had a great day at the duck drop.what agreat idea and was supported well by the very hungover players.all i want to know is weather ben " pants down" land will play one's next year.he looked very handy up forward up front and runs hard.he should take over jack northam's spot at chf and show them how to play.well done saints and have a good summer for really big season next year.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Heard BB signed Trent Storey the outgoing raiders ruckman as assistant coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also with the possible additions of piltz, mc kimme very handy. also talking to james gray of mitta. any info on him?

James Gray would be a very handy pick up. Has a fantastic set of hands and knows where the goals are. Has a discipline problem though I reckon (he says tongue in cheek).

Strong rumours abound Pender off to Osborne next season, our boys didn't have enough kanga to afford him, we'll stick to juniors. Schilg rumours wont go away with Culcairn either:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

if that had of been magpies or crows it would of been called a flogging (pantsing) as you called it. please enlighten us all how it is with the shoe on your other foot????

mate we got our pants pulled down yesterday no doubting that, to say the boys were embarrassed would be an understatement. but that whu you earn the double chance as it doesn't end our season and we won't play that bad again. In saying that it was as close to a complete performance from Osborne that i've seen.

Just one of those days HH when everything fell the way of the cats. One thing for certain is that Jindera won't play that bad again.

any hope of osbourne actually getting recognition that they are a better side than jindera ,to lose by nearly 100 points i wouldnt say everything fell their way, id say they were demolished by a much better, harder team who have been unbelievable all year and a flag would be very deserving recognition for their great year .

Just wondering if Here It Is could post his top ten players in each grade and best player for each team now that the regular season is over. Thanks and thanks for all the posts during the season Here It Is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hume FL Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back