Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway lets get off that' it does not realy matter as it is a done deal lets change the topic. Who whould be in the top 10 players in the comp?

And before anyone asks how I know this... I spoke with a very reliable source(and that isn't tomato source Bowwow) within the J.F.C.[/QUOTE]

Seems to be a lot of sauce around at Jindera ATM. :cool:

Bowwow Bowwow Bowwow. That'd probably be COOPED! It seems you are definitely not the intellectual type, as you've taken the bait!!!
As a great man once said... "If you keep throwing bananas the monkeys will chase them!!!"​

Ha, Ha, Ha, that is very funny.......... Bowwow I can't believe you fell for that one. GOLD :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
Yes i was quite surprised it was picked up ,but i may have left myself open on purpose,the bride rang me while i was up chasing snowbunnies and ihad have a bit of a chuckle myself. Good to see you are all taking me serious for a change. The Cats have one hand on the trophy now and i reckon Barry Mallone could go ahead and start engraving it now.We face the mighty Cats in 2 weeks which could be the prelim to the big one.My SAUCES tell me the Lions and the Spiders are gone,what a pity.:D

Don't be surprised to see some upset's this week..........

Holbrook over Henty

Walla over Howlong

Rand/Walbundrie to get close to Osborne

Don't be surprised to see some upset's this week..........

Holbrook over Henty

Walla over Howlong

Rand/Walbundrie to get close to Osborne

Has Henty knocked off any of the sides above them this year? I read bowwow saying Howlong and Cul's seasons are shot and preaching of the Swampies reaching prelim but on form you would be surprised if they even got that far. Could easily see Dogs (if they get in) accounting for the Swampies at the Walbundrie Sportground come September. Hope Tigers don't get 5th as that will be the only way the Swampies porlong their season. Sorry bowwow but unless th Swampies get an extra gear from somewhere its going to be an early Mad Monday for the boys at the local.

Has Henty knocked off any of the sides above them this year? I read bowwow saying Howlong and Cul's seasons are shot and preaching of the Swampies reaching prelim but on form you would be surprised if they even got that far. Could easily see Dogs (if they get in) accounting for the Swampies at the Walbundrie Sportground come September. Hope Tigers don't get 5th as that will be the only way the Swampies porlong their season. Sorry bowwow but unless th Swampies get an extra gear from somewhere its going to be an early Mad Monday for the boys at the local.

You misinterpreted him Big Al (it's not hard to do as he talks in riddles most of the time). He's predicting the Osborne / Henty clash will be the prelim / preview to the GF!! Another bold prediction from our football expert who has got so many right this year. Too much snow can be harmful to the brain Bowwow - but it seems the damage was done long before winter set in. Hopefully the slopes are still covered in September so you have something to do on the weekends.

are the rumours true that howlong have been hit by a few injuries in the last few weeks????

From what i heard they were without Hansen, Murphy, Kohn, Cooper & Kimber and lost Ross half way through the 2nd quarter for the Osborne game on the weekend.

From what i heard they were without Hansen, Murphy, Kohn, Cooper & Kimber and lost Ross half way through the 2nd quarter for the Osborne game on the weekend.
could make for a interesting game then against walla if they still have a few of them out

Thanks for that Run Straight that would not happen very often to have the pick of 2 blokes like that. So what announcement is Eckhard likley to make?​
I wouldnt expect Eckhard to make any announcement.He is principal of Eskdale primary so if he was going to play anywhere it would be Mitta.I heard they chased him this year but he said he wasnt interested.The Lions chucked a bucket load of cash at him to get him out their as well.Iwould think Derek and Matty Murray would be very high on the agenda for next year ,but would want a lot of coin.:D

I wouldnt expect Eckhard to make any announcement.He is principal of Eskdale primary so if he was going to play anywhere it would be Mitta.I heard they chased him this year but he said he wasnt interested.The Lions chucked a bucket load of cash at him to get him out their as well.Iwould think Derek and Matty Murray would be very high on the agenda for next year ,but would want a lot of coin.:D

I know Dekka happy at Thurgoona and certainly wouldn't jump off the the doggie train to join the mountain men no matter how much coin is thrown at him. Who knows, Matty could join him at the doggies!!!;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo from magpie park not continuing in 2008. Heard of any replacements? Got one for ya's, Mark Almond. That should shake things up a bit!:eek:
No way all the talk is Mark Almond too Howlong.. Come on Guys some has got to know by now who is coaching Howlong would have to be one of the biggest jobs going around

No way all the talk is Mark Almond too Howlong.. Come on Guys some has got to know by now who is coaching Howlong would have to be one of the biggest jobs going around

The rumours are that he has accepted the job but it will not be announced until the season is over.

Anyone from Howlong like to confirm or deny that he has the job ?

The rumours are that he has accepted the job but it will not be announced until the season is over.

Anyone from Howlong like to confirm or deny that he has the job ?
I have mates that play for Howlong Benched. Almond has started to ring Howlong players such as Hansen and Nicholls to sure them up for 2008.

You misinterpreted him Big Al (it's not hard to do as he talks in riddles most of the time). He's predicting the Osborne / Henty clash will be the prelim / preview to the GF!! Another bold prediction from our football expert who has got so many right this year. Too much snow can be harmful to the brain Bowwow - but it seems the damage was done long before winter set in. Hopefully the slopes are still covered in September so you have something to do on the weekends.

Sorry bowwow but it seems that the Swampies wagon took another shot from the Brookers. Would like to think your boys are going to fire up in the next couple of weeks if they are going to challenge for Prelim:rolleyes:. Big Lazza got broken eye socket from contest, did someone drive a truck through there at some stage?:(

I have mates that play for Howlong Benched. Almond has started to ring Howlong players such as Hansen and Nicholls to sure them up for 2008.

Who is Almond, must have big wraps on him if so manhy clubs are chasing him. Playing or non playing coach?

Who is Almond, must have big wraps on him if so manhy clubs are chasing him. Playing or non playing coach?
Almond is the nut that coaches Lavy 2is. (sorry couldn't help myself) will be a non playing coach has had several ankle reco's in the last few years good fella.

My mail is that Brad Aitken to coach Lockart next yr, any truth in the rumor? I think he id from the Wagga area.

Nice To See Someone Take A Bit Of Interest Kage Yes He Played Alright The Only Down Side Was That He Injured His Ankle Pretty Bad Having Mri Scans To See What Extent
Had He Did To Matty Gleeson What Matty Did To Him He Would Have Got Repoted.
Been A Tough Yeat For Ossie He Probably Needed More Solid Support Off The Field Some One Who Could Have Kept Him In Check Some Of These Playing Dcoaches Dont Put Enough Time Into Their Support Staff

So at this stage the Hume League next year is looking like this:
Osborne
Lockhart
Holbrook
Culcairn
Henty
Walla
RW Tigers
Jindera
Murray Magpies
BB Saints
Howlong
CDHBU
Rennie
Coleambally
Billabong Crows

A fifteen team comp ! Will it be 14 rounds where everyone plays each other once, and has a bye ? Or something different ?
If the League wants to stay at its current 20 rounds more than half the clubs will play each other only once. How do you work out a fair draw then ? Lots of questions. Are clubs happy with the Coreen League teams coming in ? Is it a done deal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back