Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My tip Culcairn by 8 goals, Sorry Harty!! Fruen to start drinkin at 3 Quarter time and have 6 green ones down by the end of game!! :eek:
fruey will still be pissed at the start of the game from the previous nights activities, well if he is still holding his form from when he was at tigerland he will be!!! love ya fruey, good luck old son

Wizzy Barber winning the azzi ,cant believe it,looks like the Lions have everything going their way.Mcrath,Bosley and the 2 Smiths they could have been in Jurrasic Park,fair dinkum if they still can make the Lions best team Osborne must thin they are in with a big chance.Kotzur and Gostello look like they get paid a ppearance fees to turn up at pie eating contests,very solid boys.Harty must give his boys a big chance if the weather is hot because i think the lions will run out of puff .Better go now because im off to the Henty field days .cheers the wowser

Wizzy Barber winning the azzi ,cant believe it,looks like the Lions have everything going their way.Mcrath,Bosley and the 2 Smiths they could have been in Jurrasic Park,fair dinkum if they still can make the Lions best team Osborne must thin they are in with a big chance.Kotzur and Gostello look like they get paid a ppearance fees to turn up at pie eating contests,very solid boys.Harty must give his boys a big chance if the weather is hot because i think the lions will run out of puff .Better go now because im off to the Henty field days .cheers the wowser

bowwow, I used to enjoy your "my man Mark" comments, but it really is time to get over it. Give the lions a bit of respect. They have raised the bar a fair bit this year & after 14 years they deserve a flag. Just hope its a close contest for the crowds sake. McGrath's hardly a dinosaur, more like a hobbit!! :D Think we all would have liked to see Jindera in the BIG ONE but that may be next year. GO DOGGIES.

Is that you bowwow, i thought you might of necked yourself after hentys poor finals appearance! Have a look at some of osbournes midfielders, especially Bahr...just remind me who is running out of puff, and in Barhs case running at all??? The jurrasic boys have played everytime cul has beaten osbourne so it would seem osbournes dinosaurs arent up to the heat! As for kotzur...he can keep eating what he is eating cos 6 goals on matty clarke and against osbourne is a fair effort!
I tell you what...go see a doctor and get that verbal diarrohea fixed up...its messing up this forum!

Jurassic Park was a box office hit bowwow!!! if you remember the storyline, they just couldn't kill them all off, they had to make a sequel as well! Ironically, this may well be the sequel to 1993 in which the Smiths and Doggy were a part of. These blokes were very good against the Cats 2 weeks ago. Poaches and Bosley won nearly every tap against Powell (they are much smarter than him) Doggy has not lost an inch of speed in the 14 years since '93 and Smidda kept Hart to 3 goals and even they were hard earnt.
The temperature was about 20 degrees a fortnight ago and by memory it was the Cats that ran out of puff. Forecast is for about the same weather.
Donnan to get BOG this week and LIONS to win by the length of Balfour St!

Jurassic Park was a box office hit bowwow!!! if you remember the storyline, they just couldn't kill them all off, they had to make a sequel as well! Ironically, this may well be the sequel to 1993 in which the Smiths and Doggy were a part of. These blokes were very good against the Cats 2 weeks ago. Poaches and Bosley won nearly every tap against Powell (they are much smarter than him) Doggy has not lost an inch of speed in the 14 years since '93 and Smidda kept Hart to 3 goals and even they were hard earnt.
The temperature was about 20 degrees a fortnight ago and by memory it was the Cats that ran out of puff. Forecast is for about the same weather.
very very well said, i believe that is check mate!!

Good call MTAG.
Old champs (footballers as well as good blokes) are better than a young never was anyday.

I remember 1993 well, Cul kicked 10 in the last to win by 60 points.
It is interesting how things have changed over 14 years demographically in Hume Football.
Of Culcairns Premiership side in 1993, only Peter Copley and Kerry Bahr were recruits, the rest either grew up in Culcairn or resided in the town.
Not many clubs these days could claim this.
GO LIONS

Good call MTAG.
Old champs (footballers as well as good blokes) are better than a young never was anyday.

I remember 1993 well, Cul kicked 10 in the last to win by 60 points.
It is interesting how things have changed over 14 years demographically in Hume Football.
Of Culcairns Premiership side in 1993, only Peter Copley and Kerry Bahr were recruits, the rest either grew up in Culcairn or resided in the town.
Not many clubs these days could claim this.
GO LIONS

I must stand (sit) corrected though, as Doggy was not part of the '93 Flag, but the man is still like a whippet out there on a wing.
a flag for Cul this year would be a great reward for blokes like Wishy, Sallad, Chow, Kotta, Poaches, Doggy, Smidda, and Ben Schulz. and to an extent Chad and Chicken who have been a part of Cul Footy club for a while now.
Hard luck to Ben Doust and Dean Hartley, and Joel Godde who will miss out, but thats what happens when you have depth and a very good Senior squad.

From what I have seen of Cul this year they won't be pushing Osbourne... Osbourne will need to push them. Will no doubt be a cracking game.

Just wondering if anyone can point out a site that had the vote count round by round. I've got a few mates still playing and I want to see how they went :)

From what I have seen of Cul this year they won't be pushing Osbourne... Osbourne will need to push them. Will no doubt be a cracking game.

Just wondering if anyone can point out a site that had the vote count round by round. I've got a few mates still playing and I want to see how they went :)

It's bloody near impossible to get the Hume league results week by week, let alone the Azzi round by round voting.

Culcairn winners today in a close contest. Now you watch this thread light up with all those lions boys who went quiet about 8 weeks ago. won't be the only thing that lights up, i'd reckon the boys out at cul will light up the party circuit over the next few months as well, they love it. the star's bar takings will double in the next month.

Culcairn winners today in a close contest. Now you watch this thread light up with all those lions boys who went quiet about 8 weeks ago. won't be the only thing that lights up, i'd reckon the boys out at cul will light up the party circuit over the next few months as well, they love it. the star's bar takings will double in the next month.

Yes the lions are the premier team of the hume league. To bowwow we thank you for giving us extra incentive to win the flag. You must be stoked with the year Henty had and it must be comforting to know that Matty Klemke (the guy Henty knocked back) and all of those Rivcol rejects are now premiership players at the Lions. Gostello, Bussel, stroh, Klemke. and Lubke were all at the cul pub today with their medals soaking up the glory of a great victory. And don't think this is a one off with Gilson, donnan, Schuberg, Gostello, Klemke, Hutchy, already signing for next year.
Matty Klemke is now forever a Culcairn premiership coach and legend of the club who we all have the upmost respect for and can be credited for bringing the cup back to the Lions. Expect the lions to be even stronger next year as we go for back to back.;););)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations Culcairn on a well earned victory & a outstanding season. Thanks also for giving us a much closer than expected Grand Final. With no disrespect to your "stars", I thought it was the likes of Klemke & Brown in the back line & moving Schultz onto Douglas that was the difference. Stroh was excellent in the last. WELL DONE LIONS, but beware the DOGGIES in 2008.

It was pretty warm out there. In the end it was management and fitness that carried the boys across that line. Come down to the Cul pub Bowwow and we'll let you drink out of the cup, it's pretty impressive. Join in the fun - you played a big part in our success.

Wouldnt surprise me Beefy seeing he has put a swearing ban on them,iguess they are only allowed to talk and mingle with the rest of the freaks that live in the town.I dont think you will hear much out of them after this week as they will be flogged this week.Was talking to the Holbrook lads and even though the Lions touched them up,they dont rate them at all.Cocky was one term used.Big game for us against the Spiders this week,must win to gain the edge over them come finals time. Go SWAMPIES.:D

There were plenty of freaks in the town this weekend - but no Bowwow!! Another solid prediction of a Culcairn flogging, and yes, we are pretty cocky to say the least...

Good onya goalie,ive got a feeling the sun will be shining very brightly in september.Yes we were beaten ,but we can take a bit out of it considering how many players were down.The mirrorman played above himself on Mark and Hutchence was very good on Willo.Wildy was down and Wardy should never have been sent off.The martians dressed in orange certainly did us no favours 28 free kicks to 11 ,i guess it was the Cul boys shout on Saturday night. I hear Klemke has put a swearing ban on,next it will be the grog and the boys will be going to mass on a Saturday night.:D

Probably the only prediction you have ever got right.

HERE HERE I hope they get belted by the spiders.All the crap about the Lions could drive aSwampie to drink.Hold off printing your premiership tshirts because there are some other teams that may knock you off.cheers the bowser. :p

That reminds me Bowwow, do you know where I can get some premiership t-shirts printed - nope, you probably don't.

Well spotted Dacois fan you court me out ha ha .I really think your backline will struggle against our forwards,Fruen is your only good defender ,Shuberg struggles and Bosley is finished,Wild and our boy Dan Klemke can really play,come Saturday i think you will realise you got the wrong Klemke.:p
Hahahahahahahaha

Sure Klemke won 2 medals but half his team miss 6 weeks due to holidays.He would play 6 more games than the rest and besides the Bushpigs are hardly a football side more like a rabble.With the players the Lions have and the coach i can''t see them winning more than 6 games.W ill be with the also rans Burrum Jindera Brookers.;)

Must go, can't stop laughing at your posts. Too much beer to be drunk from the winners cup.

The silly season has started already gents. Lots of rumours about comings & goings. The boys that went to Barny are suppose to be going back to Holbrook ie Semmler & Hargreaves, a few leaving Howlong. Fat Rat Smith back to Walbundrie with Simon Corr and Clint Gilson. A backward step for them i reckon!

The silly season has started already gents. Lots of rumours about comings & goings. The boys that went to Barny are suppose to be going back to Holbrook ie Semmler & Hargreaves, a few leaving Howlong. Fat Rat Smith back to Walbundrie with Simon Corr and Clint Gilson. A backward step for them i reckon!
Who is leaving Howlong :confused:

Did anyone watch both the Hume and Tallangatta GF's.
How would Culcairn fair against Mitta on neutral ground e.g Lavi?
For that matter, how would each Hume team fair against the corresponding team from the TDFL, eg 2 vs 2, 3vs 3 etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back