Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is Colly and Rennie from Albury or Holbrook?

Rennie is about 50 minutes from Albury out the other side of Corowa.
Coleambally would be about 2 to 2 1/2 hours, but it is only once a year and one hell of a bus trip if you want to bring your club together. Enough pubs on the way home to raise hell as well (Coleambally, Morundah, Urana, Rand, Walbundrie, Burrum, Brock, Jindera).

Almost a perfect day yesterday with our 4ths beating the Lions and our 2s beating them by a point,big game for us today,we feel if we can get over Jindera we are a big chance to beat Howlong as we totally stuffed up the last quarter against them last week.The Cats to have another crack at the Lions next week,still favour the Cats as i think they will be hungry to win it for some of their legends that will more than likely hang up the boots at the end of the big one.:D
So Bow Wow old boy whats your excuse for yesterday's result? Is it true that your man Mark had his brother Tim running the bench & had players playing out of position all over the ground?:thumbsdown:

Overheard a conversation at Walbundrie on Saturday......Dale Smith to Coach Rand/Walbundrie next year!!

Not sure how reliable the source is.

Dale Smith is having strong talks with Murray Magpies. That is 100%
Who will do the Henty job? With Sanson, Mclean, Styles, Thiele, West and Turner all finishing up, it may be quite a tough job. Im sure the great man BOWWOW will be able to put a positive spin on this situation when he comes out of hiding:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

So Bow Wow old boy whats your excuse for yesterday's result? Is it true that your man Mark had his brother Tim running the bench & had players playing out of position all over the ground?:thumbsdown:

I heard the same MWOTH. Thiele in the forward line, West in the back pocket. Feel a bit sorry for the guys who ran the bench all year and got them to the finals, only to be pushed aside.
Bowwow are you able to confirm or deny this?:confused::confused::confused:

If you could actually read, it states 'not sure how reliable a source it is' or words to that effect. Read before typing!!
Bitchy Bitchy :(
Perhaps Warbeler was saying that your mail was pretty good...some of you blokes on this thing seem pretty good at knocking others for their input...Worry about the game and not getting personal

I heard the same MWOTH. Thiele in the forward line, West in the back pocket. Feel a bit sorry for the guys who ran the bench all year and got them to the finals, only to be pushed aside.
Bowwow are you able to confirm or deny this?:confused::confused::confused:
Yeah i was a little bit peeved to say the least when i saw Timber walk out with the whiteboard,i dont know why Mark would have changed the players around for the most important game of the year. Iwill talk to Brad Wettern and the rest of the boys to see what they thought about it all. BOWWOWS NOT HAPPY.Will have to support the Cats now,hopefully they can knock over the happy clappers this week.Dale Smith and Clint Gilson package to Walbundrie.:(

Talking to a young lad at the Kinross last night and he was a Walla person. Word has it that Mglynn is struggling with his leg and may not play again. He then went on to say that Mglynns mate may co-coach Walla next season with him to help him out. His mate being Jock Mcfarlane. Makes for an interesting statement after the events at Myrtleford.
Wondering if anyone else had heard anything and also if Mglynn's leg is as bad as they say.
Is Clinton Gilson the little rover that won the Azzi a few years back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

left roos for the same reason enjoyed the company of netballers
maybe talent wont be up to scratch out at walla.
BUT IF HE IS A good mate of:) goobas then he may be tempted to play out at walla would still be a very handy player running around in the hume league still got plenty of the footy this year

what happened in the ressies game with the score board was anyone there to witness it heard a close game was marred by the poor old fella on the score board...

will the grog ban help culcairns chances surely not... players are smart enough.... most neway.....

brad aiken to lockhart next year as coach???

what happened in the ressies game with the score board was anyone there to witness it heard a close game was marred by the poor old fella on the score board...

will the grog ban help culcairns chances surely not... players are smart enough.... most neway.....

Not sure about Brad Aiken, Heard a rumour though that a favourite son of the demons is a 95% chance of returning, I speak of Mark Chandler. By the sounds of it things didnt go to plan in town this year...not completly sure where he played at. Could be a handy pick up

Talking to a young lad at the Kinross last night and he was a Walla person. Word has it that Mglynn is struggling with his leg and may not play again. He then went on to say that Mglynns mate may co-coach Walla next season with him to help him out. His mate being Jock Mcfarlane. Makes for an interesting statement after the events at Myrtleford.
Wondering if anyone else had heard anything and also if Mglynn's leg is as bad as they say.
Thats an interesting one woody wood pecker :DHe would be a handy pick up they could do with a few more class players :thumbsu:

Not sure about Brad Aiken, Heard a rumour though that a favourite son of the demons is a 95% chance of returning, I speak of Mark Chandler. By the sounds of it things didnt go to plan in town this year...not completly sure where he played at. Could be a handy pick up
He played up at lavi this year i would doubt he would head back out that way had a beer with him last night travell is an issue with his job so he said:thumbsdown:

yes was very interesting the scoreboard said Culcairn was down by 5 just before they kicked a goal, which put them one point up, until an announcement over the speakers stated that the scorboard were infact wrong and Henty was up by a point but i dont think the cul boys on the field heard it because when the siren sounded I saw afew arms up in victory until afew Henty blokes gladly pointed to the correct scoreboard, was a cracking game of reserve grade football though:thumbsu:

all in all it doesnt really matter because Osborne's 2's side is 20 goals better than they're closest rival and that's most probably what they will win the granny by, they would push the majority of the hume league's 1's sides I fancy.........

Is Clinton Gilson the little rover that won the Azzi a few years back

my mail has it Jock had a few training runs with Walla during the season, in the border today it also says he doesnt have the time to commit to O&M football so Hume would be perfect for the big fella, would it not???:rolleyes:

Fair dinkum he has meant to be coaching them for the last 5 years beieve it when i c him run out in the jumper:thumbsdown::p

I heard that his leg rooted but he is trying hard to get it right believes that walla will be ok next year i no gooba and jock are mates so interesting to c what happens there still pretty handy in o&m so would obviously be a pretty handy pick up they need him:thumbsu:

He played up at lavi this year i would doubt he would head back out that way had a beer with him last night travell is an issue with his job so he said:thumbsdown:
Lockhart is the word few of his premiership mates apparently in the mix to return would be handy few hume league clubs on to him

I heard that his leg rooted but he is trying hard to get it right believes that walla will be ok next year i no gooba and jock are mates so interesting to c what happens there still pretty handy in o&m so would obviously be a pretty handy pick up they need him:thumbsu:
Walla are on the move again even if jock doesn't go to walla!!! All this talk about gooba won't be right or he might not be... He is the tougest football i ever met and i tell you what he would have ran out this with his screwed leg this year if he could he loves to play and he loves the club.. he will play next year cause he is a tough bastard and he will give walla a fair crack next year at finals action even if they don't recurit well cause he is a gun and to not have him nearly the hole year bar 3 games is massive so watch out for new GOOBA and a new WALLA out fit!!!

Walla are on the move again even if jock doesn't go to walla!!! All this talk about gooba won't be right or he might not be... He is the tougest football i ever met and i tell you what he would have ran out this with his screwed leg this year if he could he loves to play and he loves the club.. he will play next year cause he is a tough bastard and he will give walla a fair crack next year at finals action even if they don't recurit well cause he is a gun and to not have him nearly the hole year bar 3 games is massive so watch out for new GOOBA and a new WALLA out fit!!!

Obviously you are a Walla stalwart who hasnt seen much footy played elsewhere, by saying he is the toughest footballer you have met. Gooba is definetly someone who knows how to play the game and will be good for Walla, but one wouldnt think he physically puts the fear in his opponents everytime he steps out onto the paddock.

Obviously you are a Walla stalwart who hasnt seen much footy played elsewhere, by saying he is the toughest footballer you have met. Gooba is definetly someone who knows how to play the game and will be good for Walla, but one wouldnt think he physically puts the fear in his opponents everytime he steps out onto the paddock.
True Gun he wouldnt put fear into them but i did manage to sneak out a few times last year when he was up and about he does not run aruond them he does go pretty hard and will make who ever earn each kick he obviously hurt them not being out there this year.:thumbsu: Osborne will not lose another game thats my tip and jindera to upset howlong :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back