Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone watch both the Hume and Tallangatta GF's.
How would Culcairn fair against Mitta on neutral ground e.g Lavi?
For that matter, how would each Hume team fair against the corresponding team from the TDFL, eg 2 vs 2, 3vs 3 etc?

Hornet you would be proud to know that a couple of your old mates were star performers in the victory celebrations - Badger & Swiller:thumbsu:

Hornet you would be proud to know that a couple of your old mates were star performers in the victory celebrations - Badger & Swiller:thumbsu:

Pard,I wouldn't expect anything less from those 2, were Badgers clothes thrown on the front lawn?
It was a pity I couldn't be there to join in, couldn't get any time off work.
The only game I watched all year was the Howlong game, so it was probably I good thing I wasn't there.

there are rumours of Hansen and Doolen going to Yackandandah and Myles to retire.

Hansen and Doolan are leaving to go to Yack because they are good mates with Yack's new coach, they all played together at Raiders. Just on Howlong, cant beleive their new coach had made Trent Ball his assistant. From what Ive heard, Almond is supposed to be a very switched on coach, but how are his players going to look up to Ball when he never trains. Fair enough he kick's goals but 80% of his bags come against the bottom 4 sides ! I played on him this year and at times he indicated he wasnt interested in trying, hope his appointment at Howlong changes his mentality.

Pard,I wouldn't expect anything less from those 2, were Badgers clothes thrown on the front lawn?
It was a pity I couldn't be there to join in, couldn't get any time off work.
The only game I watched all year was the Howlong game, so it was probably I good thing I wasn't there.

Hornet, Badger got through unscathed. Pity you weren't here this year to lead some of your famous victory songs. The boys were still going pretty hard last night at the Star with no signs of slowing down.

Hansen and Doolan are leaving to go to Yack because they are good mates with Yack's new coach, they all played together at Raiders. Just on Howlong, cant beleive their new coach had made Trent Ball his assistant. From what Ive heard, Almond is supposed to be a very switched on coach, but how are his players going to look up to Ball when he never trains. Fair enough he kick's goals but 80% of his bags come against the bottom 4 sides ! I played on him this year and at times he indicated he wasnt interested in trying, hope his appointment at Howlong changes his mentality.
As an occasional reader of this thread with some connections to Howlong thought some might be interested to know that further west we have also heard that there will be a mass exodus of players from Howlong. Many mid range players have been very upset at the running of game day in general and are looking elsewhere. A few were still only there because they were Rossy fans but watch for them jump ship in a major way next year.

As an occasional reader of this thread with some connections to Howlong thought some might be interested to know that further west we have also heard that there will be a mass exodus of players from Howlong. Many mid range players have been very upset at the running of game day in general and are looking elsewhere. A few were still only there because they were Rossy fans but watch for them jump ship in a major way next year.

Why wouldn't they see what the new coaches set up is like first? Or are there other off-field issues there?

howlongs catering committie has landed the first big recruite rumour has it that Trent i love pies, hotdogs and any thing else i can get in my mouth ball to play with Howlong next year tigers canting ladies are looking for a new sponser:thumbsu::)

Whats the go at howlong who is almond and what is he like am hearing mixed reports not all good anyone got mail on him and will he do any good :confused:

howlongs catering committie has landed the first big recruite rumour has it that Trent i love pies, hotdogs and any thing else i can get in my mouth ball to play with Howlong next year tigers canting ladies are looking for a new sponser:thumbsu::)
Warblerer old mate i read you on every thread you must be in the no whats the story at howlong :p

Rumour has it Jock Mcpharlin has already agreed to coach Walla next year and 'Gooba' Mcglynn to step down as coach........anyone in the know care to elaborate??

It's hard to track the hoppers with the Border Mail never giving much away with 'Plough' Kohlhagen being there and all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour has it Jock Mcpharlin has already agreed to coach Walla next year and 'Gooba' Mcglynn to step down as coach........anyone in the know care to elaborate??

It's hard to track the hoppers with the Border Mail never giving much away with 'Plough' Kohlhagen being there and all

Jock will definetly be a certain starter in a Walla jumper next season. Gooba will be the coach though ! Jock maybe an assistant, not guaranteed at this stage though. Hope that clarifys it for ya TM

Like i said in a previous post buddy, Trent 'you keep ya money, i get your baby' Ball has signed on to be assistant coach at the howlong rockspiders next season. :thumbsu::p. A suitable replacment for a retiring Myles maybe ?

Jock will definetly be a certain starter in a Walla jumper next season. Gooba will be the coach though ! Jock maybe an assistant, not guaranteed at this stage though. Hope that clarifys it for ya TM
The mail i have got is that he is just about a done deal with the hoppers bets mates with gooba has helped there obviously slay them in the hume league any other mail on this bit of gossip:thumbsu:

Did anyone watch both the Hume and Tallangatta GF's.
How would Culcairn fair against Mitta on neutral ground e.g Lavi?
For that matter, how would each Hume team fair against the corresponding team from the TDFL, eg 2 vs 2, 3vs 3 etc?

Hornet, how are ya old mate.
After playing in both leagues and watching both GF's this year, i can honestly say that Culcairn would absolutely destroy any TDFL team and probably push some O&M clubs.

Hornet, how are ya old mate.
After playing in both leagues and watching both GF's this year, i can honestly say that Culcairn would absolutely destroy any TDFL team and probably push some O&M clubs.
Yer the hume league would be stronger than the tdfl but to say that culcairn would push some O&M clubs mate you are fair dinkum on some good shit and i dont think i would be the only one saying that . The O&M clubs would absolutly smash every club in bush footy

The mail i have got is that he is just about a done deal with the hoppers bets mates with gooba has helped there obviously slay them in the hume league any other mail on this bit of gossip:thumbsu:
Spoke to jock personally last saturday definately playing for walla although wants to have another crack at o&m at either Corowa or Albury after. Be interested if he doesn't consider Corowa a year earlier now that Tossol is coaching them. May have a change of heart.

Like i said in a previous post buddy, Trent 'you keep ya money, i get your baby' Ball has signed on to be assistant coach at the howlong rockspiders next season. :thumbsu::p. A suitable replacment for a retiring Myles maybe ?
Not sure if you would be liking Ball as the assistant coach he needed help to do most things at the tigers including kicking goals he coulnt move more than 15 meters out of the square without a sweat wouldnt think hed be much help to almond but as you say rockspiders are all alike.

Whats the go at howlong who is almond and what is he like am hearing mixed reports not all good anyone got mail on him and will he do any good :confused:
Not much chance of of changing mentality of a lazy a- - e is there. Only goals he kicked were when the ball was fed to him words is the ambos suspected hed have a heart attack many a day but good news he has no heart.

I am new to this thread. Whats Armonds first name and where is he from ? is he a player coach ?
his christian name is marc not a bad bloke but will need to on his toes if he is to get any order at rock spider land
also how the hell can someone get on here and tell us that culcairn could beat an om club you must be watching different om games than i have ever watched mytleford would beat culcairn by ten goals and i am being generous
get a grip :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back