Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Supporter Indeed!!
If you are such an avid supporter 12 gauge (your choice of user names says it all)then how about you concentrate your energies on letting the tigers get back on track - Yes they did have a disappointing year and the antics of the appointed coach didn't help, but that is over. You are obviously blinded by what you see and don't believe that other people have an opinion. Supporters were at the games every week and alot of people working bloody hard to keep things going(including those that you so easily criticise) We have appointed Rat and Gilly and real tiger supporters can't be more than happy with the appointment. No more slagging off at people Tiger supporters, let's just get on with what really counts - having a group of players for our kids to respect and look up to and a club for them to play at in the future. We are one team with no divisions - Go Tiges!!

Yes that may be right, but some people may also be leaving the tigers camp, who may not be as happy as you are about the new coach for 2008 :confused:.Yes there was faults with some players in the tigers camp this season but i think there was also some supporters that didn't want to give the new recruits a chance to prove them self. These people where very set in their minds with negative oppinions. We are a merged club and the locals have to change their ways, young and old supporters!

Well bloody said 12guage!! As you were, I am also a big fan of the Tigers and I actually thought that even though the coach (Oz) found himself with two suspensions for the year, which it should be noted the second suspension that ended in 4 weeks should not have actually happened!! And that was said by the mouth of one of the League's Umpires... I thought that Oz brought something new to the Club, a good vibe and you could see this by the huge support he received from the players - younger and older. From talking to the players myself I think that Oz will be missed at the Club and RW may find themselves losing players to wherever Oz plays!! You don't play representative O & M Football if you are not upto the job that is for sure. Everyone that knows Oz will tell you what a good bloke he is and I have learned this myself this season gone, also everyone knows his reputation of being a rough and tough on baller who will take no crap and push the boundaries. RW knew this when he was appointed! It was good to see him at training with our young thirds players too. I think that there should be some credit given!! As for you Warblerer you are a f**king clown, would love to see you say those things to Oz's face, you wouldn't be standing for very long you looser!!

Yes that may be right, but some people may also be leaving the tigers camp, who may not be as happy as you are about the new coach for 2008 :confused:.Yes there was faults with some players in the tigers camp this season but i think there was also some supporters that didn't want to give the new recruits a chance to prove them self. These people where very set in their minds with negative oppinions. We are a merged club and the locals have to change their ways, young and old supporters!

Too right that the locals have to change their ways - stop living in the year 1800...that would be a good start!!

Re: !!!!!

Typical closet case aren't you tron burger. You'd have better luck playing rugby to cop a sly feel...you get off his thread and go indulge your homosexuality!!!!!!!!!!!
All been pretty harsh with old tron most of his post have been pretty much on the money . Been on tallangatta thread says jason sanderson is heading to walla or coaching CDHBU does any one no much about this from the hume league , would be handy

Interesting to see that the Murray magpies have been knocked back more times then Cameron Ling at a beauty contest in regards to finding a coach. One would think that a club in town would have more chance than a club out of town. Anyway if this goes on to long when they do find a coach he won't have any players they would have got sick of waiting and gone and found themselves another club.

word has it they interviewed mickeye buchanan, were close to a deal and the ex thurgoona mouth from the south cocked it up...........

word has it they interviewed mickeye buchanan, were close to a deal and the ex thurgoona mouth from the south cocked it up...........
Who the mouth from the south from thurgoona . they have Rang that many blokes and struck out on all of them Clint Brunnenmeyer from walla was the latest Dean Glanvill , marc Almond , Micki Buchanan, Steve Hetherton That what ted miller told me in his shop couple of days ago just about had enough he said:)

Who the mouth from the south from thurgoona . they have Rang that many blokes and struck out on all of them Clint Brunnenmeyer from walla was the latest Dean Glanvill , marc Almond , Micki Buchanan, Steve Hetherton That what ted miller told me in his shop couple of days ago just about had enough he said:)

teddy might be a starter for the job might he's all thats left, thought beattie might give it a run..............probable past it though...............with the ellis boys & co why would you want the job......

teddy might be a starter for the job might he's all thats left, thought beattie might give it a run..............probable past it though...............with the ellis boys & co why would you want the job......
I dont no tht much about them but what i have been told is not all that impressive, Obviously i am not the only one who realises this other wise they would be trying to recruit players instead of a coach. Any one keen to give a ladder for next year early i no but may be an interesting read

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont no tht much about them but what i have been told is not all that impressive, Obviously i am not the only one who realises this other wise they would be trying to recruit players instead of a coach. Any one keen to give a ladder for next year early i no but may be an interesting read

as you said a bit early but the way things are shaping could be a few suprises next year.......
culcairn
osborne
walla
jindera
holbrook
henty
cdhbu
howlong
lockhart
coleambally
r/w
billabong
burrum/brock
magpies
rennie

Why Holbrook so high. Finished close to bottom last year. Fair bit of ground to make up to finish 5th. Also think Lockhart may make some ground to push 5. Whats peoples thoughts on Osborne how much petrol is left in the tanks of blokes like Howie, Ants Armstrong, Bahr, Weiderman and co? Will Walla actually fire a shot this year, seems they often have side on paper to do damage but unable to get the job done.

Who would you be refering to as the ex thurgoona mouth from the south.... Been knocked back again this week twice. Most clubs well and truely deep in there recruiting and looking at starting training these guys haven't even got a coach:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Can't wait for the blockbuster between the MAgpies and REnnie even BB Saints won't finish in the bottom 2:D

Why Holbrook so high. Finished close to bottom last year. Fair bit of ground to make up to finish 5th. Also think Lockhart may make some ground to push 5. Whats peoples thoughts on Osborne how much petrol is left in the tanks of blokes like Howie, Ants Armstrong, Bahr, Weiderman and co? Will Walla actually fire a shot this year, seems they often have side on paper to do damage but unable to get the job done.
Probably a fair assesment of Holbrook isn't there a legion of ex premiership players returning ( Fairell, Hargraves, Semmler, Gunn) Got to be a boost to them

Who would you be refering to as the ex thurgoona mouth from the south.... Been knocked back again this week twice. Most clubs well and truely deep in there recruiting and looking at starting training these guys haven't even got a coach:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Can't wait for the blockbuster between the MAgpies and REnnie even BB Saints won't finish in the bottom 2:D

Gees mate, at least let the Coreen Clubs like Rennie get started in the comp before you take the p!ss out of 'em. :thumbsdown:

Gees mate, at least let the Coreen Clubs like Rennie get started in the comp before you take the p!ss out of 'em. :thumbsdown:
Not taking the piss mate just stating a fact that they couldn't get within 15-20 goals of there opposition in the Coreen League there going to seriously struggle in the Hume imagine what sides like Culcairn or Osborne or Walla or Holbrook will do to them. Sounds harsh but it is a harsh reality.

Not taking the piss mate just stating a fact that they couldn't get within 15-20 goals of there opposition in the Coreen League there going to seriously struggle in the Hume imagine what sides like Culcairn or Osborne or Walla or Holbrook will do to them. Sounds harsh but it is a harsh reality.

Fair nuff. The reality of Rennie (and the CDFL) is after consecutive prelims (05-06) they paid no players in 07 and gave the kids a go. The difference btn Rennie and the top teams in 07 was probably 4 or 5 quality players on a bit of coin.

The good teams in the CDFL will be mid table in the Hume. And the shit teams will be the shit teams won't they. No CDFL can compete with the the $ of your top Hume Clubs (or the sheer players numbers with some of those towns). But hopefully, some CDFL Clubs (inc Rennie) will be up and going next season and more than competive in that comp. Hope a few of us can prove a few wrong eh?

Fair nuff. The reality of Rennie (and the CDFL) is after consecutive prelims (05-06) they paid no players in 07 and gave the kids a go. The difference btn Rennie and the top teams in 07 was probably 4 or 5 quality players on a bit of coin.

The good teams in the CDFL will be mid table in the Hume. And the shit teams will be the shit teams won't they. No CDFL can compete with the the $ of your top Hume Clubs (or the sheer players numbers with some of those towns). But hopefully, some CDFL Clubs (inc Rennie) will be up and going next season and more than competive in that comp. Hope a few of us can prove a few wrong eh?
Speaking to a bloke the other day who is involved with the runnung of the league he said that there still trying to work out if it will be top 6 or 8, it was even mentioned that they discussed reducing the amount of games to 14 or 15 to try and even out how many times each side plays each other make for an interesting summer

Probably a fair assesment of Holbrook isn't there a legion of ex premiership players returning ( Fairell, Hargraves, Semmler, Gunn) Got to be a boost to them

Doubt very much Two bob will play, would be great if he did, but pretty sure he is hanging up the boots and Gunny will stay at Thurgoona, should keep Hayden Gleeson happy though:D. Any Cul boys, has Luke Daly definatley signed with you blokes, will add a bit more bite to any already potent midfield.

Doubt very much Two bob will play, would be great if he did, but pretty sure he is hanging up the boots and Gunny will stay at Thurgoona, should keep Hayden Gleeson happy though:D. Any Cul boys, has Luke Daly definatley signed with you blokes, will add a bit more bite to any already potent midfield.

Luke signed with Cul on Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back