Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what i have seen i think Jindera have the best 2's by an absolute mile, who will also be serious challengers' out there outside of Walla? True, the Upper Murray has some serious issues confronting them at the moment but each club has to take responsibility for their long term future and if they want to run their club in an unprofessional manner then they only have themselves to blame:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Ardie was a good coach at Corryong so it's no surprise to see him doing well at Jindera. All he needs is his brother Casey to fully commit (Employment and general laziness) and they would be nearly unstoppable.

Reading the HFL interleague squad and read Leigh Bakers name. Hasn't he only played 1 game for Cul???? Surely a OM 2nd player doesn't walk up to squad after only 1 game. Realise squad is 67 but even still wouldn't o thought he would be in that. Maybe the rumour he was offered a spt in the squad by the Cul ass./interleague coach if he went to the lions was true, and if so surely that would be an unfair recruiting tool :confused:.

Just on the HFL interleague squad, does anyone know why Manny Edmunds wasn't picked? Surely it can't be because of form....

Osborne has loads of money. Thanks to a deceased farmer (15 odd years ago) who left the club his entire estate.

Thanks Dustbin. I'd heard that rumour. Hey, good luck to Osborne. Certainly not bagging them for it (although I do have a few personal misgiving about paying $ to 2nds and 3rds players). It should send a message though to those posters out there bagging your old CDFL Clubs, plus the battlers in the Saints, Pies and Tigers. Maybe they're not so sh!thouse after all. They just don't have the coin of some others. I'd be willing to bet that if Rennie was left a farm they'd have half of Yarra and Mul FC's out there playing, and possibly belting some of these "BIG TIME" Clubs (that's for you Biggles) each week. Something to think about anyway.

On CDHBU I read that their coach's knee is gone and their best (and toughest) player House is gone for the year too. That will bring them back to mid table. Big losses those two. Some of those CDHBU boys getting old. Might have left their run a 2 years late as far as coming across to Hume with that group of players. The club will be searching far and wide for replacements for those two - might have left it a bit late. Not many good players available and on the market now unless they head back up to Darwin with the chequebook........

Ardie was a good coach at Corryong so it's no surprise to see him doing well at Jindera. All he needs is his brother Casey to fully commit (Employment and general laziness) and they would be nearly unstoppable.

Just on the HFL interleague squad, does anyone know why Manny Edmunds wasn't picked? Surely it can't be because of form....
was informed last night by a mate of his that he doesn't want to play inter league not sure why!!!???

was informed last night by a mate of his that he doesn't want to play inter league not sure why!!!???

Welcome back Kage....I thought you had disappeared off the face of the Earth. Go Walla boys this week. Hope you play a blinder Kage and don't get hurt before ya big 21st Sat night. Mum won't be happy if you're sporting a shiner for your photos!!:D:D C U there big fella!!!

Welcome back Kage....I thought you had disappeared off the face of the Earth. Go Walla boys this week. Hope you play a blinder Kage and don't get hurt before ya big 21st Sat night. Mum won't be happy if you're sporting a shiner for your photos!!:D:D C U there big fella!!!
all good mate just had a little working holiday you could say!!! Walla boys looking for two good wins this weekend to get some % up but i know over the years walla have always found it hard to defeat the Tigers so could be a good game in the wet!!!

rumor from o and m is that corey lambert to coach albury next year,then carroll off to lavi leaving sanson free to coach the saints.not to sure how true but lambert will coach albury for sure.

thanks to border mail for the stories on rennie and saints.it ain't all about the top clubs.

walla to merge with rand walbundrie - looks almost certain

thought walla missed the boat there a few years ago??
would be more plausible to go with jindera ie. closer to albury to attract more players.
they have the money but not worth spending if perrenially going to be 5-8th.
Not sure how much money jindera will have left though!!!!

thought walla missed the boat there a few years ago??
would be more plausible to go with jindera ie. closer to albury to attract more players.
they have the money but not worth spending if perrenially going to be 5-8th.
Not sure how much money jindera will have left though!!!!
Walla contacted Jindera for merger talks last year but got knocked back, jindera had plenty in the bank from last few years (before bomber) still believe it would be pretty healthy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rumor from o and m is that corey lambert to coach albury next year,then carroll off to lavi leaving sanson free to coach the saints.not to sure how true but lambert will coach albury for sure.

thanks to border mail for the stories on rennie and saints.it ain't all about the top clubs.

Reggie, what would make you think Lavi would want carroll to come back and coach. He had to option to coach there in 2006 but left for tiger den. Great player and great mate of mine but Luke will not be coaching Lavi next year. I'd suggest it'll either be timba or timba - unless BB saints offer him $1 million (insert dr evil laugh...) or somewhere near that.

lockhart vs howlong lockhart won by 1 point after howlong missed a goal after the siren from about 50 out in front. scrappy wet weather game..

all good mate just had a little working holiday you could say!!! Walla boys looking for two good wins this weekend to get some % up but i know over the years walla have always found it hard to defeat the Tigers so could be a good game in the wet!!!

pretty much spot on, real good contest, and went right till the last siren, rand/walbundrie probbaly had a chance to win it late in the game and im sure there was some nervous walla boys out there,

yeah agree axe he was awsome his older brother was also equally impresive it was like he was jesus christ and walking on water after his friday night prep go g train !!!!!!!!!

pretty much spot on, real good contest, and went right till the last siren, rand/walbundrie probbaly had a chance to win it late in the game and im sure there was some nervous walla boys out there,
it was a good game tough wet weather footy!! both teams i think would have been equally nervous with walla missing a few goals at the end to seal the game then the tigers missing one with only probably less than a minute to go!!! great game though but i know us walla boys were really nervous!! i think tigers might cause a few upsets or will push the top teams atleast!! they have a good midfield and have a fairly tall forward line!! they also had tough start to the season playing top three teams from last year!!! but walla now 4-2 going well and the 2nds 5-1 going great!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back