Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magpies will get smashed in the Hume league. Watched them getting flogged in Coreen league over last couple of years. Where are they going to get new numbers from? They are basically the same admin as the old East Lavington and South ALbury prior to that. We all know where they ended up. No way in my opinion that they will get 3's and 4's up and going.
They apparently had about 30 to the first session last week not a big number seen they are meant to be so excited about the new move. Seems players are just not interested in playing there. Was hard to see where they were going to attract from considering they couldn't poach.

They apparently had about 30 to the first session last week not a big number seen they are meant to be so excited about the new move. Seems players are just not interested in playing there. Was hard to see where they were going to attract from considering they couldn't poach.

Suprised they had that many to be honest. Hot week for training - the big issue they face though is juniors. Not a big attraction for kids in town to go to Lockhart at 8 on a sat morning I would have thought. You'd rather play with schoolmates in the albury comp on a sunday wouldn't you? I may be wrong though. Wonder what the quality of player was in the 30 that turned up as well.

Jindera been a bit quite. Whittaker as coach. Looks as though they have been 2 or 3 handy players short of giving it a nudge for a few years now. Any word whether they have signed/lost any????

hetherton and callanan gone.

garland training with Lavi

Not sure where Wooden is going, but it won't be at Lockhart.
B. Pearse gone as well.
Jindera is battling big time.
Osborne and Howlong are way out in front in my book.

I reckon six teams are fighting for five places in the Hume league:
Osborne
Howlong
Culcairn
Henty
Walla
Rand-Walbundrie

then Holbrook, Jindera, Lockhart, Magpies and the BBs.

anyone else care to do a ladder?

Culcairn have picked up Schuberg from Nth Albury/formerly Murray Magpies. Brett Argus back to Magpies. Walla have been quietly going about their business with a few good pickups. Apparently the ruckman is an absolute gun. Any inside mail from Walla arceri ? I reckon you're right in saying six teams are looking good for late season action:
Howlong
Osborne
Henty
Walla
Culcairn
Rand/Walbundrie

Jindera
Lockhart
Holbrook
Magpies
BB Saints

Saints a standout for the spoon. (If they get a team)

Yes Run Straight I think you could be right with the BBS.

They have lost all their quality players to Thurgoona.

anybody know the ins and outs at cul this year? Didnt get close to expectations last year you'd have to think that there would be a fair bit of shuffling going on

Culcairn has lost a few Alfie.

Pickett, Brad Smith, Findlay, Brooker and Tucker have gone.

Picked up Matt Klemke, Lachie Hutchins, Donnan and Schuberg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wondering where big Shaun Brooker has headed for 2007? He didn't play too many games with Culcairn due to injury in 2006 and perhaps retirement is his best option. Also, I wouldn't think he was heading back to Narrandera.

Perhaps someone can fill me in.

Just looking for some information re Hume league, is there a salary cap involved in the running of the competition? Have heard that a couple of clubs(Howlong & Walla) are spending close to 100k this year for a shot at premiership glory.

since use are all from around the hume region, i was just wondering what was a better place to stay at, because my family will be holidaying there shortly; boathaven resort or the lake hume resort.

since use are all from around the hume region, i was just wondering what was a better place to stay at, because my family will be holidaying there shortly; boathaven resort or the lake hume resort.
Big Tony - if you want to see water go for the Lake Hume Resort. However if you want something a little more friendly then goto Boathaven who are high and dry at the moment given the drought.

cant be good for the ruck division, have they got anyone to step in?
big loss agreed. they have that young blonde haired kid who had a run there last year name has slipped me. Luke Donnan can play in the ruck and would do a lot of damage thre with his mobility. NOw that schuberg is there he won't have to play chb.

the maggies will struggle......feel sorry for robbo but the money must be good.
i am with you blokes cant see where they will get their juniors from

read in the paper yesty that bryce scott is at jindera as well, he'll be a great pick up for them. Should cut up the midfield in this league one would think, dunno how he went last yr but he was doing some damage for tyntynder a couple of yrs ago in the CMFL.

cant be good for the ruck division, have they got anyone to step in?

i could have the wrong team but i think a bloke campbell played with culcairn last year, freakish leap good tap ruckman nice set of dukes, played in cmfl year b4..barring injury and unless he playing other positions would be a more than adequate replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back