Hume FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How' has Des Royal been performing for the Brookers? Came with some pretty big wraps on him...
I dont think he has been going that flash although the Brookers have been struggling.Word was going around that the Brookers reckoned they wouldnt lose another game this season,iguess that has changed now.If they think they can beat us in a fortnight i would be rather keen to take some of their hard earned cash.Looking forward to the bye to get a few players back ,lucky we played Burrum this week or we could have been in trouble.Hear that the Walla boys had a run in with some of the Lions at theMorven pub,appears the coach didnt need his crutches to take the Lions on.Anyone elaborate on the so called fight.:D

I dont think he has been going that flash although the Brookers have been struggling.Word was going around that the Brookers reckoned they wouldnt lose another game this season,iguess that has changed now.If they think they can beat us in a fortnight i would be rather keen to take some of their hard earned cash.Looking forward to the bye to get a few players back ,lucky we played Burrum this week or we could have been in trouble.Hear that the Walla boys had a run in with some of the Lions at theMorven pub,appears the coach didnt need his crutches to take the Lions on.Anyone elaborate on the so called fight.:D

Who's us and we?

Sanson is returning to lavington-heard that from his brother.Also with Hart dont Osborne only give them 2 yr deals?He is also rumoured to be returning to Lavi next year.

Sanson is returning to lavington-heard that from his brother.Also with Hart dont Osborne only give them 2 yr deals?He is also rumoured to be returning to Lavi next year.

Hart is in his second year at so will be able to leave next year then.

Sanson may have 2 brothers willing to head Henty way in order to help their brother win his first flag as he is the only brother without one.

PS. Dustbin, bowwow is a very fanatical Henty man.

Osborne announced after the Walla game in the clubrooms that Hart will coach again next year

What are the odds of sanson returning to Lavy if Timba isn't coaching. Would he still be able to match it at O&M level.

Osborne announced after the Walla game in the clubrooms that Hart will coach again next year
Yeah thats what i heard as well.Well why wouldnt he it is probably the the best coaching job going around in country footy. Few good games this week,the Tigers over the Brookers in a close one,Cul v Jindera at Jindera i think the doggies by a couple,Castles and Garland to good.The Cats to beat the Spidersby 8 goals and the demons over the saints,anyone got any views on Osborne v Howlong.

Yeah thats what i heard as well.Well why wouldnt he it is probably the the best coaching job going around in country footy. Few good games this week,the Tigers over the Brookers in a close one,Cul v Jindera at Jindera i think the doggies by a couple,Castles and Garland to good.The Cats to beat the Spidersby 8 goals and the demons over the saints,anyone got any views on Osborne v Howlong.

I think the game will be a bit closer than 8 goals, but it will be very hard for the Spiders to beat the clear flag favourites.
Miles has to kick 5 goals this weekend to get 100 for the season. Do you think he will kick them?
With only four rounds left after this weekend who do you think is in line for the Azzi? Whiterod was mentioned earlier in the season but doubtful due to form & injury. Hansen or Murphy from Howlong perhaps? Anyone from Osborne or Culcarin likely to win or have to many good players taken votes from each other?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And for you non intellectual types out at the Swamp(bowwow) ......

COUP is not a chicken coup, it's definition is.... "a highly successful, unexpected stroke, act, or move; a clever action or accomplishment."

Robbie will be good i would think. From all reports Almond was going to do it but got stuffed around abit can anyone confirm this?

Almond had the chance to commit to the job weeks ago, but said he wasn't sure if he wanted it. In the meantime Murray came along & said he definitely wanted to do it. They went for the guy who was sure he wanted it. Ironic, they couldn't give the job away last year, and this year had 2 guys who will be excellent coaches in the mix. Await Eckhardt's announcement now.

Almond had the chance to commit to the job weeks ago, but said he wasn't sure if he wanted it. In the meantime Murray came along & said he definitely wanted to do it. They went for the guy who was sure he wanted it. Ironic, they couldn't give the job away last year, and this year had 2 guys who will be excellent coaches in the mix. Await Eckhardt's announcement now.

Thanks for that Run Straight that would not happen very often to have the pick of 2 blokes like that. So what announcement is Eckhard likley to make?

From what i can gather RS Almond is over the line at Howlong so that may answer why he was holding off.There would be a fair difference $$$$$ wise between the two offers as well.Strong rumours that if Sanson coaches Lavington which is looking very likely-Almond will have his choice of young blokes that he wants to take with him.

And for you non intellectual types out at the Swamp(bowwow) ......

COUP is not a chicken coup, it's definition is.... "a highly successful, unexpected stroke, act, or move; a clever action or accomplishment."
I would think you have been couped up for too long IHTT ,in a chicken coup that is.It wouldnt hurt you to come out to the swamp one day and you may find we are the intellectual types.Your definition sounds like you are describing Mark Sansons coaching ability.:p

I would think you have been couped up for too long IHTT ,in a chicken coup that is.It wouldnt hurt you to come out to the swamp one day and you may find we are the intellectual types.Your definition sounds like you are describing Mark Sansons coaching ability.:p

Bowwow Bowwow Bowwow. That'd probably be COOPED! It seems you are definitely not the intellectual type, as you've taken the bait!!!
As a great man once said... "If you keep throwing bananas the monkeys will chase them!!!" :D:D:D:D:D

runstraight said:
runstraight said:
Almond was never offered the job weeks ago, he was heavily spoken to along with Murray, and was very, very impressive by all reports, although Murray was always their first choice because of his connection with his brother in law and the Jindera crew knowing him reasonably well (he quite often gets to their games when Nth have the bye). And before anyone asks how I know this... I spoke with a very reliable source(and that isn't tomato source Bowwow) within the J.F.C.

Bowwow Bowwow Bowwow. That'd probably be COOPED! It seems you are definitely not the intellectual type, as you've taken the bait!!!
As a great man once said... "If you keep throwing bananas the monkeys will chase them!!!" :D:D:D:D:D

runstraight said:
runstraight said:
Almond was never offered the job weeks ago, he was heavily spoken to along with Murray, and was very, very impressive by all reports, although Murray was always their first choice because of his connection with his brother in law and the Jindera crew knowing him reasonably well (he quite often gets to their games when Nth have the bye). And before anyone asks how I know this... I spoke with a very reliable source(and that isn't tomato source Bowwow) within the J.F.C.

Like you i to spoke to a very reliable source and Almond was there 1st choice as he has been there 1st choice seen last year. From what i was told it went like Runstraight said he was a bit reluctant to commit for a few weeks and Murry came in and said he wanted it so to not miss the boat they went for him as he will be a very good coach to. So i suppose it depends on who you talk to.

runstraight said:
runstraight said:
Like you i to spoke to a very reliable source and Almond was there 1st choice as he has been there 1st choice seen last year. From what i was told it went like Runstraight said he was a bit reluctant to commit for a few weeks and Murry came in and said he wanted it so to not miss the boat they went for him as he will be a very good coach to. So i suppose it depends on who you talk to.​
That's exactly how it happened godogsgo. My source is one of the guys directly responsible for appointing the coach so I am 100% confident it is correct. I'm sure Almond won't be any worse off with the Spiders job.

That's exactly how it happened godogsgo. My source is one of the guys directly responsible for appointing the coach so I am 100% confident it is correct. I'm sure Almond won't be any worse off with the Spiders job.

Like you my source is in the same boat as your source like i said it depends on who you talk to. And yeah if that is the case with Almond he whould be no worse off at howlong as they are a very well run club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back