Remove this Banner Ad

Ref good to see you are behaving yourself just stick to the tipping no shit
Here are my tips for this week
Howlong by 28pts over Culcairn
R/W by 22pts over Lockart
Jindera by 10gls over Walla [all the best to their coach]
Billabong by 9pts over CDHBU
Henty by 12gls over a rebuilding Osborne
Now for the game of the round Saints/Holbrook.Watch Holbrook play jindera they have lost Lamb for the season i think, but T.Breen was i think there best forward on that day so i would most probably play Murphy on him saint coach to play on Twitt and one of the Boltons on Doswell. If Holbrook tag luke schilg i would put him across half back because he's avery creative player an can do as much damage there as in the mid-field.Holbrook have a really good young player at C.H.B. i think his name is Fairall ,him an Tomo there Ruckman are the key to Holbrook winning the game.So my tip is Saints by 23pts

Saints going along nicely..Let's hope injuries don't derail the season. Not sure how much depth they have. Hows Screaming Eagle going ??

Saints going along nicely..Let's hope injuries don't derail the season. Not sure how much depth they have. Hows Screaming Eagle going ??

The saints are coming along nicely. Although the last 2 weeks they have had to come back from 24+ points down at half time. So this can be looked at a couple of ways;
-they are very slow out of the blocks and take a half of footy to get into the game.
- They may be slow out of the blocks, but they have the run in their legs to come back.

Once we start putting 4 qrt's of footy together, we might be pretty hard to overcome. as osbourn found out in the first round.

Depth is by far the best it has been over the last 3-4 years.

Ref keep up the good work from what i've read on here is it's pretty mild .
tips this week
Saints by 55pts
Howlong by 33pts
Lockhart by49pts
CDHBU by 15pts
Murray by 8pts
Holbrook by 41pts

A few interesting results on the weekend, Osborne getting over the Brookers was a big upset. Are the Brookers still good enough to win it without Lamb?

BB Saints didn't beat Culcairn like we all expected, heard they have a few injury concerns out there too? Can you confirm All Things?

CDHBU done well to almost get over the line against Jindera, I think the Power might upset a good side or two at home.

So who do you think are the early favourites for September? I still think only Henty, Brookers or BB can win it.

A few interesting results on the weekend, Osborne getting over the Brookers was a big upset. Are the Brookers still good enough to win it without Lamb?

BB Saints didn't beat Culcairn like we all expected, heard they have a few injury concerns out there too? Can you confirm All Things?

CDHBU done well to almost get over the line against Jindera, I think the Power might upset a good side or two at home.

So who do you think are the early favourites for September? I still think only Henty, Brookers or BB can win it.

cdhbu were great. but too say only 3 sides can win it this far out is a bit far Fetched. injuries will play a big part bb henty and holbrook don't seem to have a heap of depth. won't make any predictions until after June 30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tips this week
Saints by 9gls over R/W
Howlong by 53pts over Walla
CDHBU by23pts over Lockhart
Jindera by 14gls over Magpies
Osborne by 34pts over Culcairn
Holbrook by 8pts over Henty

be interesting to see what type of interleague side we put out next week. i know our 3 players are unlikely to play. once again the debate rises. should it be every second year? is it worth giving up the long weekend for?? i hope we do put out a handy side that gives a good account of itself, but imo the days are numbered for its current format.

be interesting to see what type of interleague side we put out next week. i know our 3 players are unlikely to play. once again the debate rises. should it be every second year? is it worth giving up the long weekend for?? i hope we do put out a handy side that gives a good account of itself, but imo the days are numbered for its current format.

I'd like to see inter league at our level become an under 23 competition. Fill it full of kids who would genuinely love to play and maybe don't need a rest from footy like some of the older guys would.

I'd like to see inter league at our level become an under 23 competition. Fill it full of kids who would genuinely love to play and maybe don't need a rest from footy like some of the older guys would.
I like that idea. It's still a great concept but with all the guns not playing it doesn't provide much for the league. I thought it was next weekend which isn't the long weekend??
The big question is can Henty go all the way or The Saints ??

I like that idea. It's still a great concept but with all the guns not playing it doesn't provide much for the league. I thought it was next weekend which isn't the long weekend??
The big question is can Henty go all the way or The Saints ??
it is next weekend. but all clubs have to play on the long weekend to allow it to be played on an o and m bye

Watched walla v Brock-Burrum yesterday, was surprised to see a Hume league club play a full ground press. It didn't really work the best as once they got opened up saints had numbers forward and kicked easy goals. Also walla reserves flogged Brock-Burrum and had some good footballers running around that could have put up more of a fight then the senior side, not sure if they are playing twos because of lack of discipline or commitment but if that's the case it's a bit rough on walla as they could have a more competitive senior side with these players in it.

I think the current format is a far better option than the other one of playing at Wagga against three other leagues in a shortened game, but u r rite about the long weekend, I agree an alternate date should b arranged as families tend to go away. Why r your representatives unable to play bit early to call if they r playing the injury card, I thought the league were trying to make it more compulsory.

Watched walla v Brock-Burrum yesterday, was surprised to see a Hume league club play a full ground press. It didn't really work the best as once they got opened up saints had numbers forward and kicked easy goals. Also walla reserves flogged Brock-Burrum and had some good footballers running around that could have put up more of a fight then the senior side, not sure if they are playing twos because of lack of discipline or commitment but if that's the case it's a bit rough on walla as they could have a more competitive senior side with these players in it.

So the press did or didn't work..? I can't see it as being that surprising especially the way footy is heading. So a few Walla seniors weren't up to scratch?

Remove this Banner Ad

HUME LEAGUE -2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back