List Mgmt. Hypothetical trades and wishlists thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could somehow manage Gaff and Saad in the one trade period......I think I may explode.
Its hard to know exactly what our targets are, players or picks, but Saad would add some much needed speed off the back half for sure. Gaff, it goes without saying.

His Collingwood rumour was the more intriguing one.
The one about some players being homosexual? He probably got it from the Scandals board....has been on there for months.

OMGodfather there are gay footballers?!!!!!!!
Apparently so. In other breaking news, some players actually don't like to play FIFA on their day off.

More news at 11!

Word has it Motlop to Port for 3 years. This strengthens the cats somewhat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know he is de listed.. But what's wrong with Xavier Richards? He was good last year and no one wants to pick him up

I know he is de listed.. But what's wrong with Xavier Richards? He was good last year and no one wants to pick him up
He's no good, heard a rumour about him going into his exit meeting and giving horse a serve, which obviously spectacularly backfired as no one would touch him

Xavier may be that rare AFL footballer who was thinking about life after footy more than playing footy

He's no good, heard a rumour about him going into his exit meeting and giving horse a serve, which obviously spectacularly backfired as no one would touch him
Tom was also one that was bandied about as having major issues with Horse, he turned out alright

Xavier may be that rare AFL footballer who was thinking about life after footy more than playing footy

Tom was also one that was bandied about as having major issues with Horse, he turned out alright
Tom was a very good player who wasn't being utilized and he knew that. Xavier is not. Pretty happy tom jumped ship haha

now now, calm down
there is a very good reason that we want Watts at the club isn't there Messenger

Intercept superstar.

If we can spend $1M on that long haired potato Vickery we can certainly wash the Melbourne stink off Watts and rehabilitate him.

now now, calm down
there is a very good reason that we want Watts at the club isn't there Messenger
We want to marvel at the man who can walk and talk without a brain or heart. Messy is a big fan of this freak of nature.

We want to marvel at the man who can walk and talk without a brain or heart. Messy is a big fan of this freak of nature.
He just wants to get him in an MRI machine and find out how he works

Intercept superstar.

If we can spend $1M on that long haired potato Vickery we can certainly wash the Melbourne stink off Watts and rehabilitate him.
We gave him a hair cut at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back