I don't care if he's a Blue...

Remove this Banner Ad

unlucky but sometimes being a sh it bloke dosent pay.

I disagree.

I think he's being payed well to be sh it bloke.

Earning every cent I'd say.

I was getting a bit soft, then the siren went and I couldn't stop laughing. I think I fell for the commentary egging Fev onto 100, but once the siren rang my Collingwood senses came back to life.

He ran and chased more for a personal milestone than he ever has for 4 points.

On a side note, the future still looks pretty uncertain for Carlton. Judd, Murphy, Gibbs and Fevola are rarely going to produce more collectively than they did last night. They still lost by 80 points. I think they'll finish 9th-12th again next year. :cool:

Some bitter supporters in here. 99 goals, while 1 short of the ton, is an amazing personal feat nonetheless. Losing to Freo on the other hand...

Don't make me laugh. Have you seen your board you pathetic flog.

I am soooooooo glad he didn't get it as i hate Carlton and i'm suprised to see a Collingwood supporter show remorse.

I was at work, my boss (massive Collingwood fan) told me he ended up on 99. We couldn't stop pissing ourselves for the last 20 minutes of the shift. Just not good enough Fev, just like they're not good enough to make finals.

...still felt sorry for Fevola last night. For gods sake, with two teams having nothing to play for you could have excused one of the Hawks defenders having a 'brain-fade' in the last quarter to allow him to reach the big 1-0-0.

Would have made an ordinary match seem a little more special...

Still glad that everyone rushed on during Buddy's 100 - looked great. How quick was that guy off the mark (< 2 seconds from goal to him jumping the fence and slapping Buddy's back :)
thanks mate good to hear.

as much as i hate collingwood, i would still love to see one of ur blokes kick the ton. people saying that they are glad he missed is pure bitterness and immaturity. however they are entitled to their opinion of course and im not going to waste any energy on trying to argue against them.

...still felt sorry for Fevola last night. For gods sake, with two teams having nothing to play for you could have excused one of the Hawks defenders having a 'brain-fade' in the last quarter to allow him to reach the big 1-0-0.

Would have made an ordinary match seem a little more special...

Still glad that everyone rushed on during Buddy's 100 - looked great. How quick was that guy off the mark (< 2 seconds from goal to him jumping the fence and slapping Buddy's back :)

i was laughing my @ss off, couldnt have happened to a better bloke.

I can't believe what I am reading here. Collingwood supporters feeling sorry for Fev? :confused:

Screw him!

I was rapt he ended up stuck on 99. I couldn't of scripted it any better. Seeing his face at the end was priceless.

Well done Hawks! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment i am as sick as a dog with the flu and bedridden, when Fev missed his ton i honestly felt 100% better instantly thank you Fev u did more for me than any doctor or medicine could ever do!
If u were a decent bloke i would have loved to have seen the ton but ah well there you go i guess.

I don't care what any of you guys think, but I was at the game and wanted him to kick the 100. Most of the Hawthorn supporters that were there wanted him to kick the 100.
How often do you get a chance to see 2 guys kick 100 in the same game?
I hate Carlton more than any of you guys. I have brainwashed my 5 year old to hate Carlton. If you ask her who do you hate, she will say Carlton. When I say to her Carlton are..... she says "shit".
Clarkson showed bad sportsmanship by flooding the backline in last 5-10 minutes. They were 13 goals in front and Fevola had no chance of passing Buddy. They did not have to give him charity, but they could have let it depend on a one on one contest.
After last night's performance, I cannot see Carlton moving too far from where they are. :thumbsu:
Judd, Murphy and Gibbs get 30 plus possessions, Fev kicks 7 and they still lose by 13 goals. :cool:
I don't want Carlton anywhere near the 8, but I could not see anything wrong if Fev kicked the 8 he needed last night and made it to 100.
It would have been good for the promotion of the game.

Some bitter supporters in here. 99 goals, while 1 short of the ton, is an amazing personal feat nonetheless. Losing to Freo on the other hand...[/quote

If a Collingwood player finished on 99 what do you think Carlton supporters be be saying.

Have a look at your posts, Carlton supporters don't exactly hold back everytime collingwood loose.

Loved the fact that he got 99 and was luckly to get his 99th from a charity free kick.

Maxwell Smart, let me introduce you to the new 99 - Fevola. Suck S*^t Carlton.

I was hoping he'd only kick 2 or 3 for the match but 7 is actually better. I couldn't help but laugh at the way he chased his butt off during those last few minutes. Had he put that much effort in all season he would have had 100 up by round 18.

Oh mean-spirited Pies! Surely there was a moment when you rose above the sectarian differences and felt the urge to will on Fev the man, if not the Carlton player?

For me he transcended the drunken-brawling, adulterous window-pisser for a while, and he became Everyman, struggling heroically to be better, greater than he is. And if he fell short, it was a worthy failure. 99 goals in a developing side is no small feat - perhaps even better than Buddy's.

It would have been such a significant event if he'd managed it. We we live to see 2 players strive for 100 goals in the same match again?

I'm with you, RRRooocccaaa - Absolutely FEVulous!

Some bitter supporters in here. 99 goals, while 1 short of the ton, is an amazing personal feat nonetheless. Losing to Freo on the other hand...

What was that no finals for a consecutive seventh season. Funny how we can still win games with players under 20 whilst Carlton have to pick up middle age players to do so, tells me something about their development staff.

Funny how collingwood supporters gained pleasure out of this

Seeing you weak knobs lose to the shockers and throw away a top 4 spot and have to play an interstate final is gold

Gold I tells ya

hahahahahahaha

God I hope Presti plays again

Seeing you weak knobs lose to the shockers and throw away a top 4 spot and have to play an interstate final is gold

Gold I tells ya

hahahahahahaha

Don't make me regret the perhaps misplaced impulse of generosity in my earlier post. I trust your lads are at least enjoying Mad Monday.

Gold I tells ya

hahahahahahaha

Enjoy having your team watch finals from the sidelines again, scummer.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care if he's a Blue...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back