I don't hate Essendon anymore,over hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
take-ticket.jpg

Ah I dont hate the club but god some of the players are absoloute ******s.

Reasons:
Mark Johnson
Dean Solomon
It is ironic that Hird and Lloyd seem to get such easy frees, yet Essendon gives away more free kicks than any other team in the comp.

daveymagik said:
Ah I dont hate the club but god some of the players are absoloute ******s.

Reasons:
Mark Johnson
Dean Solomon
It is ironic that Hird and Lloyd seem to get such easy frees, yet Essendon gives away more free kicks than any other team in the comp.
i hate essendon for that reason players like solomon and co just go round tryin 2 pick a fight then get frees for the player fightin back

smasha said:
I bet you jumped ship when they became successful.

I've followed Richmond since birth 66 ' and can't wait to look down on your mob real soon.

You were born in 66? :eek:
I assumed you must have been about 12.

And I've been supporting the Bombers since 1981.

I hate Essendon so much. More so than anyone else. :mad:

Sheedy
Henneman
Solomon
Fletcher
Wellman
Johnson x2
McVeigh
Lucas
Lloyd

sickening. :(

Bentleigh said:
I hate Essendon so much. More so than anyone else. :mad:

Sheedy
Henneman
Solomon
Fletcher
Wellman
Johnson x2
McVeigh
Lucas
Lloyd

sickening. :(

at least they're not a bunch of pansies like your mob(well with the exception of Henneman)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Raskolnikov said:
at least they're not a bunch of pansies like your mob(well with the exception of Henneman)

Fletcher not a pasey...

Scratching, biting, cheating little tosser.

Yes i do wish them to die. Hate them, very very dirty club, dirtiest in the league as a matter of fact. Only decent, fair player is Hird but rest are just total *******. Including coaching staff and most extremely arrogant supporters who still believe they are the side of '00 the powerhouse of the AFL when they are actually nothing very special at all. Far, faraway from a flag. **** young side and average ageing side.

wells is god said:
Yes i do wish them to die. Hate them, very very dirty club, dirtiest in the league as a matter of fact. Only decent, fair player is Hird but rest are just total *******. Including coaching staff and most extremely arrogant supporters who still believe they are the side of '00 the powerhouse of the AFL when they are actually nothing very special at all. Far, faraway from a flag. **** young side and average ageing side.
Thats right...

Dirtiest bastards going around.

Bentleigh said:
Whats wrong with Miller? Great person.
I don't give a ******** what he is like as 'a person'. The fact you lot have been sucked in with him and his cronies 'running' the joint for the next few years is a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back