I don't hate Essendon anymore,over hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
M29 said:
I don't give a ******** what he is like as 'a person'. The fact you lot have been sucked in with him and his cronies 'running' the joint for the next few years is a laugh.

Its a laugh you all thought Jobe Watson would be the player his father was. May have some small insignificant skill but not enough for any real impact.

M29 said:
I don't give a ******** what he is like as 'a person'. The fact you lot have been sucked in with him and his cronies 'running' the joint for the next few years is a laugh.

Great person, To have at the club.

Casey might be a dud but Miller is class.

M29 said:
What's that got to do with anything I posted peanut?

You were downgrading Miller who is actually a very talented player when your team and all involved with it believed they had a hero when they did not. Karma my friend.

It's not the team I hate per se. I have to admit I do get fed up with watching a Bombers' game when all the key breaks and decisions seem to go their way. But that's not every game. And any Bomber supporter who does not believe Mattie stages for free kicks is so one-eyed that they've lost all touch with reality.

It's the Essendon mob that gets to me. Many seem to think that all the key breaks and decisions are entitlements and rightfully deserved. And there is a sizable contingency that are young kids and teens who just climbed on the bandwagon and these can be quite annoying. Add to these the group that feels that the salary cap and concessions to Brisbane & Sydney have cost the Bombers their rightful place at the top of the ladder, and I believe you've found a large group of Essendon supporters who certainly deserve to witness the slow and painful you are hoping for.

I'm a Hawk supporter since '71 and I understand that we handled the salary cap poorly and made some mistakes going for a quick fix when an overhaul was called for. I'm also sick of being bent over and abused by Essendon every time the Hawks play the Bombers! Well, maybe I lied. Maybe it is the team I hate per se. Along with the supporters I mentioned. Plus the Players. And the coaches. OK, I do hope Essendon die a slow painful death one day...soon!

smasha said:
Soo bloody true mate.

Soon as you say you're a Tiger to a Bummer they instantly look down on you as though you're a noone just for barracking for football team.

They'll get theirs one day and I for one can't ********ing wait-biggest ********a supporters in the afl.

I shake your hand, rivals unite to battle the greater dirty ********

Sports Capital said:
Oh of course not. Some Essendon fans (myself not included, I rarely post in here over summer) winge on.

Yes just a few! This sight isnt just for whinging anyway it is for views and questions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here, its fun seeing people whos clubs are struggling trying to bring down one of if not the most successful AFL Club of all time.

Sports Capital said:
Same here, its fun seeing people whos clubs are struggling trying to bring down one of if not the most successful AFL Club of all time.

Essendons fans may believe they are still on a comfortable high-horse but you arent exactly cruising yourselves.

Originally posted by wells is god
Essendons fans may believe they are still on a comfortable high-horse but you arent exactly cruising yourselves.

Financially you might be good, but cant wait till Hird retires and there is no-one to get the ball to Matty.
:D

smasha said:
Keep it up lads .

Put em back in their box. :D

all together I HATE ESSENDON!!!!!!
I HATE ESSENDON I HATE ESSENDON I HATE ESSENDON I HATE ESSENDON I HATE ESSENDON I HATE ESSENDON I HATE ESSENDON I HATE ESSENDON

wells is god said:
You were downgrading Miller who is actually a very talented player when your team and all involved with it believed they had a hero when they did not. Karma my friend.
Are you really that thick to think that I was speaking of no one else but Greg Miller? ********...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back