I don't hate Essendon anymore,over hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
smasha said:
Soo bloody true mate.

Soon as you say you're a Tiger to a Bummer they instantly look down on you as though you're a noone just for barracking for football team.

They'll get theirs one day and I for one can't ********ing wait-biggest ********a supporters in the afl.

Funny thing is when i started going to see us play we where very ordinary , yes i know not mnay people remember the early seventies.
Funny how all of you have met every Essendon supporter and know we all look down on you for following the Tigers :D

LoneStar said:
It's not the team I hate per se. I have to admit I do get fed up with watching a Bombers' game when all the key breaks and decisions seem to go their way. But that's not every game. And any Bomber supporter who does not believe Mattie stages for free kicks is so one-eyed that they've lost all touch with reality.

It's the Essendon mob that gets to me. Many seem to think that all the key breaks and decisions are entitlements and rightfully deserved. And there is a sizable contingency that are young kids and teens who just climbed on the bandwagon and these can be quite annoying. Add to these the group that feels that the salary cap and concessions to Brisbane & Sydney have cost the Bombers their rightful place at the top of the ladder, and I believe you've found a large group of Essendon supporters who certainly deserve to witness the slow and painful you are hoping for.

I'm a Hawk supporter since '71 and I understand that we handled the salary cap poorly and made some mistakes going for a quick fix when an overhaul was called for. I'm also sick of being bent over and abused by Essendon every time the Hawks play the Bombers! Well, maybe I lied. Maybe it is the team I hate per se. Along with the supporters I mentioned. Plus the Players. And the coaches. OK, I do hope Essendon die a slow painful death one day...soon!
:D Best post of the thread. I have very similar feelings, mostly stemming from the fact I went to promary school in Essendon and had to out up with years of the bastards and was the only non-essendon supporter in my year level.

M29 said:
Are you really that thick to think that I was speaking of no one else but Greg Miller? ********...

I apologise my mistake i mistook the Richmond supporter for a Melbourne one and to completely turn the tables i agree with you Greg Miller = no good.

wells is god said:
Mate ive been calling for you and agreeing to your posts the whole time so shut up you ignorant ****. We are closer than you to any glory mate.

I was refering to Essendon :eek:

M29 said:
Are you really that thick to think that I was speaking of no one else but Greg Miller? ********...

You said Miller and Casey you stupid git.

Miller has only done good things at the club.

Originally Posted by LoneStar
It's not the team I hate per se. I have to admit I do get fed up with watching a Bombers' game when all the key breaks and decisions seem to go their way. But that's not every game. And any Bomber supporter who does not believe Mattie stages for free kicks is so one-eyed that they've lost all touch with reality.

It's the Essendon mob that gets to me. Many seem to think that all the key breaks and decisions are entitlements and rightfully deserved. And there is a sizable contingency that are young kids and teens who just climbed on the bandwagon and these can be quite annoying. Add to these the group that feels that the salary cap and concessions to Brisbane & Sydney have cost the Bombers their rightful place at the top of the ladder, and I believe you've found a large group of Essendon supporters who certainly deserve to witness the slow and painful you are hoping for.

I'm a Hawk supporter since '71 and I understand that we handled the salary cap poorly and made some mistakes going for a quick fix when an overhaul was called for. I'm also sick of being bent over and abused by Essendon every time the Hawks play the Bombers! Well, maybe I lied. Maybe it is the team I hate per se. Along with the supporters I mentioned. Plus the Players. And the coaches. OK, I do hope Essendon die a slow painful death one day...soon!

To be honest i have found that most of this would be the case for 60 to 70% of suppoters from all clubs except the Lions and Swans supporters on the salary cap issue ;)

I actually hope the Bummers keep going pretty much as they are... a middle of the road team with no hope of premiership glory, no prime draft picks and little hope of serious improvement.

Never rebuild... just keep topping up boys :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poopypants said:
I actually hope the Bummers keep going pretty much as they are... a middle of the road team with no hope of premiership glory, no prime draft picks and little hope of serious improvement.

Never rebuild... just keep topping up boys :)

Haha well said i guess your right, where they are they are no hopers for anything.

JUBJUB said:
I suppose if they did die then your mob would finally move one spot up the ladder [about the only way it would happen].Of course it would be a 15 team comp and you'd still be at the bottom. :p

Yes and one less team you have to play away from your beloved Skilled Stadium therefore you would be better off aswell. :p

wells is god said:
Mate ive been calling for you and agreeing to your posts the whole time so shut up you ignorant ****. We are closer than you to any glory mate.
Pfft. Someones a ****************.

Sports Capital said:
Pfft. Someones a ****************.

And whys that? becuase i said the kangaroos were closer to any big victories than richmond? Anyway it was a missunderstanding the bloke who said that we were far from anything special was meaning bombers not roos.

smasha said:
They make me so depressed I hate them with a ********ing passion.

How's your "great list" going you little tossbag?

We'll only have to put up with your crap for another few months, once the season starts you'll do the usual Richmond 'thing' - dissapear for 21 weeks and then come back around early October and remind us of how promising your future is.

Now go to bed, it's nearly 9pm!

bOmBeR_BoY1 said:
How's your "great list" going you little tossbag?

We'll only have to put up with your crap for another few months, once the season starts you'll do the usual Richmond 'thing' - dissapear for 21 weeks and then come back around early October and remind us of how promising your future is.

Now go to bed, it's nearly 9pm!

Richmond doesnt have a promising future?

Bentleigh said:
Richmond doesnt have a promising future?

Didn't say that, but you don't have a "great" list either like some deludanoids think.

Two top 5 draft picks from this year will no doubt help, but it's a long, long road back and I still think they have serious issues with the older and experienced part of their list.

bOmBeR_BoY1 said:
Didn't say that, but you don't have a "great" list either like some deludanoids think.

Two top 5 draft picks from this year will no doubt help, but it's a long, long road back and I still think they have serious issues with the older and experienced part of their list.

I can talk about you in-deapth in the list if you like. If so, give the word.

In short, we have some good kids and a solid core players. The major problem is the players which are in the 20-30 year old range which simply dont cut the mustard, too many fringe players.

However, we just cut a 3rd of our list. About 10-12 players are playing for their spots ont he 2006 list; the Chaffy, Tivendale, Hilton ( :( ), Roden etc.

2006 onwards it should looka lot more healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back