I don't hate Essendon anymore,over hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richo v Lloyd is definetly a good debate waiting to happen, but fact is Lloyd is a pussy ********.

I remember an Essendom v Melbourne game from even 2003 or this year, where Lloyd kicked a goal with about 3 minutes left in the game, then started to act tough to a Melbourne, was consequently touched and fell down like a brazilian soccer player, thus getting a free kick infront of goal and ruining a good game.

There are many other examples of Lloyd softness.

AND BEFORE YOU GUYS START, i don't want to hear about that Port game one more ********ing time, that defense has been overdone to death!!

Hammerfire said:
Richo v Lloyd is definetly a good debate waiting to happen, but fact is Lloyd is a pussy ********.

I remember an Essendom v Melbourne game from even 2003 or this year, where Lloyd kicked a goal with about 3 minutes left in the game, then started to act tough to a Melbourne, was consequently touched and fell down like a brazilian soccer player, thus getting a free kick infront of goal and ruining a good game.

There are many other examples of Lloyd softness.

AND BEFORE YOU GUYS START, i don't want to hear about that Port game one more ********ing time, that defense has been overdone to death!!

So Lloyd kicked 2 goals in a minute (hmm - yes - I was there!)... and isnt that what he is supposed to do? Maybe you dont realise that as your FF is too busy bagging his own teammates instead of doing what they want him to do!

MOJOE said:
So Lloyd kicked 2 goals in a minute (hmm - yes - I was there!)... and isnt that what he is supposed to do? Maybe you dont realise that as your FF is too busy bagging his own teammates instead of doing what they want him to do!
Richo is not a FF you ****************!! When we become very successful and if Richo gets to be playing in those years you will see that Richo is far better than 'soft ********' Lloyd

MOJOE said:

I see you ignored my point entirely.

Lloyd had to dive and put on a performance to get a free kick 5m out of goal, to yet add another "gimme" goal to his collection.

Certainly not the first time his done it, and certaintly won't be the last.

Goals:

Matthew Lloyd: 89
Matthew Richardson: 65

Frees For:

Matthew Lloyd: 26
Matthew Richardson: 21

So, Matthew Lloyd got 26 frees last year. Presuming he only kicked goals for 70% of them, then we are looking at about 16 goals from frees. That leaves 73 goals from marks or general play.

Richo got 21 frees. Considering he is the worst ********ing kick for goal in the comp, he might have got 1 or so of those 21 frees.

Cue the inevitable, "Richo's not a full forward" rubbish. Well, he's all you've got.

Number of players from each side in the Top 100 goalkickers:

Essendon: 9
Richmond: 3

So in conclusion, Lloyd got 5 more frees than Richardson, yet kicked 24 more goals and had 8 other players kicking goals.

I know who I'd rather have.

Can't believe we are copping crap of Richmond supporters. You guys are a joke.

JF_Bay_22_SCG said:
I saw a guy walking around Circular Quay in his "Advantage" member cap the day after our great win at Telstra Stadium. The look on his face when I strutted past him brandishing my Swans members was indicative to how much he was hurting. JF
And your'e saying that we are shallow, smug and weak.
Ok then....
(And no, it wasn't me either!)

Let's not start talking about the embarrassing 'fans' the swannettes have. You KNOW it will get ugly...

wells is god said:
Err we dont dwell on that and think that is still our team and its status in the league though like essendon.
Remember you were Premiers that year by beating the impostors,Carlscum.I suppose that's a plus in your favor.

Bombers 2003 said:
Remember you were Premiers that year by beating the impostors,Carlscum.I suppose that's a plus in your favor.
Yes i do remember, as a matter of fact i wouldve liked to see Essendon beat the Carlton football club that year as it wouldve made a very good game for a grandfinal. Too bad they couldnt win the preliminary first :rolleyes: But enough of the past as i said Essendon fans like to have their minds set in '00 mode where they are nearly unbeatable, that was my point.

JF_Bay_22_SCG said:
(well, at least they did). But for outright smugness and a (faux) sense of superiority

What's faux about it??

The superiority is not imagined

Statistically Essendon is the most successful club in the league on a countback from Carlton in respect of Premierships (and Runners Up on countback)

We're just better than all other clubs - sorry about that - but its a fact. You earn the right to be smug by making a sensible life decision. Mine was that I chose Essendon as my club (well before the glories of the mid 80's incidentally). Your mistake was choosing Sydney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much like someone posting a photo of all our our premiership cups, flags, brownlow medals, coleman medals would...

We're arrogant, but not anymore arrogant than any other supporter. You love your team with a passion, YOU are right NO ONE ELSE is. ANYONE else following ANY Other team is wrong but you tolerate that because, well your team couldn't prove how good it is if there was no one else to beat, could they?

We love our boys. You don't. We don't expect you to. Get over it.

We pride ourselves on our sound management - regardless of where we finish - something Bitchmond should copy. I have followed the Don's since the 50's and I went through a 10 year period when we (Essendon) were hopeless and the Tigers were winning flag after flag. The trouble with the Punt Rd Persecutors is that despite Tommy Hafey's magnificent coaching record at Bitchmond they SACKED him. Little has gone right since Jewell's 1980 premiership side's win.
If I were you (and I thank God I'm NOT :D ) I'd concentrate my energies on ridding myself of the over powering urge to turn on your own - it self destructive and destroying your club.
One last point. I noticed you voted back a President who has put your club $2million in debt - remembering when he arrived the Tigers were $1million in the black. That's $3 million squandered. That would never happen at Essendon
- we would have voted him OUT.
Oh, and we don't spit on our coaches, either, you feral morons. :mad:

just because one stupid fella did something wrong we are all ferals least we dont have a soft C0(K in our team by the name of lloydy and his parachute pants up past his man ****

SnIcKeRs #3 said:
just because one stupid fella did something wrong we are all ferals least we dont have a soft C0(K in our team by the name of lloydy and his parachute pants up past his man ****

No you're soft ******** wears a pink tshirt, carry's a man bag and goes by the name of Nathan Brown.

SnIcKeRs #3 said:

If you don't want him, I'm MORE THAN HAPPY TO KEEP HIM.

Any Richmond supporter who says they wouldn't have Lloyd in their team is an OFFICIAL MORON!

Stargazer said:
We pride ourselves on our sound management - regardless of where we finish - something Bitchmond should copy. I have followed the Don's since the 50's and I went through a 10 year period when we (Essendon) were hopeless and the Tigers were winning flag after flag. The trouble with the Punt Rd Persecutors is that despite Tommy Hafey's magnificent coaching record at Bitchmond they SACKED him. Little has gone right since Jewell's 1980 premiership side's win.
If I were you (and I thank God I'm NOT :D ) I'd concentrate my energies on ridding myself of the over powering urge to turn on your own - it self destructive and destroying your club. One last point. I noticed you voted back a President who has put your club $2million in debt - remembering when he arrived the Tigers were $1million in the black. That's $3 million squandered. That would never happen at Essendon
- we would have voted him OUT.
Oh, and we don't spit on our coaches, either, you feral morons. :mad:

you started off well but then you went haywire, you contradicted yourself

dont turn on your own.... but sack them anyway

makes sense to me :rolleyes:

Although Lloyd is a champion player, he really does look like he would prefer to be born with a vagina. The way he speaks, the way he dives for free kicks and also the look on his face as if he has a vibrating butt plug up his rectum.

Fair enough throwing grass in the air of an undercover stadium is his "routine" but couldnt he perhaps throw something else, such as peanuts for Dean Rioli, or spare hair gel for Mark McVeigh.

Mind you, I have alot of respect for the machine that is Essendon, but I cant stand Mathew Lloyds staging of free kicks, it is a blight on an otherwise fantastic career. I also wonder if indeed it was Essendon where Wanga learnt to dive, perhaps they should train our olympic team in regards to that.

In summary, I will look past the fact that most of you are probably teenage girls who think Hird is so cute and I also must extend an olive branch to the Hawthorn supporters here, although your team is just a small percentage better than us on the ladder for 2004, I love Vandenburgs work.

Fair comment Punt Road Roar - except for the loss of $3 million being the reason I said the Pres should have been given the chop. Fair enough you replaced Frawley - he had five years as coach and was still referring to himself as a "new coach" in his final year !
Richmond have a supporter base as big as ours, and it's about time the club gave the supporters something to crow about. It was also time for the supporters to clear the decks and start anew with a new President.......

LMFAO@ trolls turning this thread into anther bag Richmond thread.

The only problem i have with them is Lloyd and their supporters who after a game are ********ed off their nut looking to bag the ******** out of people, then when they find a guy who's going to belt the ******** out of them, ********ing gang up on him 8 to 1.

Hammerfire said:
LMFAO@ trolls turning this thread into anther bag Richmond thread.

The only problem i have with them is Lloyd and their supporters who after a game are ********ed off their nut looking to bag the ******** out of people, then when they find a guy who's going to belt the ******** out of them, ********ing gang up on him 8 to 1.

Yeah that happens all the time. :rolleyes:

Bombers 2003 said:
I remember 2000 GF very well,do you?.

And I remember the 1995 semi-final. I've never seen so many sooks crying in the parking lot.

Better get used to it. Sheedy wont be there much longer. And Mark Harvey will be the coaching joke of the AFL competition

1980 said:
And I remember the 1995 semi-final. I've never seen so many sooks crying in the parking lot.

Better get used to it. Sheedy wont be there much longer. And Mark Harvey will be the coaching joke of the AFL competition

You'd want to remember it. The only decent thing your team has done in the last 24 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back