I don't hate Essendon anymore,over hate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
smasha said:
...and we're still here supporting em after all this time....something spineless Bomber supporters could never do if they were faced with 24 years down the barrell.

Only The Strong.

I hate September. After a long season I really look forward to a rest, but we just keep making the finals. I've only had 4 free Septembers since 1981.

smasha said:
...just like the herds of sheep who joined the Bombouts after Tiger Sheeds made your rabble successful.

I've supported EFC most of my life and went to games week after week when we were crap and lost more than we won, which was long before Sheeds came along...so I'm no bandwagoner.

smasha said:
...just like the herds of sheep who joined the Bombouts after Tiger Sheeds made your rabble successful.
Gee mate I thought I hated essendon, but you take the cake! keep it up good work son!

wagstaff said:
Someone managing to post a photo of the 1974 Windy Hill brawl would top off this thread perfectly.

Maybe just a photo of those 16 cups.

Or just this one will do nicely.

h-2000.jpg

Oh, life's tough being a Bomber. I think I'll manage though. I've lasted 18 years with my thug of a team that has no expectations and no promise...I guess I can just hope that we improve on our last twenty years?

Overall Essendon are one of the lowest teams on the footy clock if you will. They are only begining the rebuilding phase which they shouldve started after 01 but instead tried in false hope to gain another premiership never going to happen. This time pointlessly wasted has cost them 3 years of time they couldve been rebuilding. Stupidity creeps into the picture.

wells is god said:
Overall Essendon are one of the lowest teams on the footy clock if you will. They are only begining the rebuilding phase which they shouldve started after 01 but instead tried in false hope to gain another premiership never going to happen. This time pointlessly wasted has cost them 3 years of time they couldve been rebuilding. Stupidity creeps into the picture.

What makes you think we haven't been rebuilding?

Only 16 players on our list were there in 2001.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

smasha said:
no problem when Mark ********a Johnson is concerned :D
He was strangled, which was different it doesn't bother me.

What Vandernburg did though was text book sheedy, balme thuggery that was prided at bitchmond for many years and obviously still is.

wells is god said:

Sorry but unlike some clubs we always have pride in our performances, refuse to purposefully bomb out for a season to get early picks.

And as has been said, who said you need to get priority picks to rebuild?
Recent history for the bombers has shown that having earlier picks probably wouldnt have helped much either.
James Davies and Daniel McAlister.

At least we're making the best out of our picks now, dont think finishing near the bottom is needed to rebuild all the time.

But oh wait, yes, we must be Extremely "stupid" to not want to finish down the bottom of the ladder with the rabble that started this thread.

Pantsless said:
You'd want to remember it. The only decent thing your team has done in the last 24 years.

Stop living in the past. We've got 5 years of Wallace to look forward to. You've got Mark Harvey to look forward to.

Kevin Sheedy propped your club up for a long time. No more Sheedy, no more finals.

1980 said:
Stop living in the past. We've got 5 years of Wallace to look forward to. You've got Mark Harvey to look forward to.

Kevin Sheedy propped your club up for a long time. No more Sheedy, no more finals.

Oh so has Sheeds suddenly had heart failure and died?
No dont think so.

Nothing saying Sheeds wont be here for another 5 years, so he's said it would be his last contract, heard that before.

G.O.D for next senior coach i think

EssendonPride said:
Oh so has Sheeds suddenly had heart failure and died?
No dont think so.

Nothing saying Sheeds wont be here for another 5 years, so he's said it would be his last contract, heard that before.

G.O.D for next senior coach i think

ROFLMFFFFAAAAOOOO@Bombers supporters petrified to death at Sheedy retiring

RRRRROOOOOFFLMAOOOO@Sheedy being wheeled out in a wheelchair with a colostomy bag at the age of 85 to coach the team

M29 said:
This is coming from someone who brought up 1995 and has a user name of 1980...

I can look backwards and forwards. You mob will be looking back at the Sheedy era the same way as we do at the Hafey era.

But at least we've got something to look forward to. You've got Mark Harvey to look forward to. He's not fit to mow the lawns. You even fired him when he was working as the gardener at Windy Hill.

Shads said:
You just keep telling yourself that.

You just keep telling yourself that Kevin Sheedy will live forever and you wont ever have to worry about Mark Harvey taking over.

It took us 24 years to get over being a premiership club. Your 24 years are upon you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back