I know we are all worrying, but it is Win/Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Prebble

Rookie
Dec 28, 2003
east brunswick
AFL Club
Carlton
If West Coast refuse to accept our offers of pick 3, pick 20 and Kennedy then we still walk away with two out of the three best young kids in the land. Something most clubs would sell the farm for, and after seeing the K-Train make the top 10 for the 3km run in the draft camp we will not be giving up pick one. Just confirms he is an absolute freak.

Only Richmond can offer a higher pick and with Judd refusing to go there, pick three becomes the highest pick. Hopefully WCE wake up a realise this, otherwise it is going to be a very long week.

Pick #3 + #20 will be the deal, the more news that comes out of the club the more confident I am of keeping Josh Kennedy and I hope we do!

If the deal falls through it just means we land Kruezer probably Morton and hang onto Kennedy and whoever pick #20 is.

I am confident Judd will be at Carlton next year either way.

If we get Judd it will be great....if not we still have some good early picks to lay the foundation of future success.

Three weeks ago no one gave it thought if we could get Judd or not. So if we don't it will be a return to that reality, that is all...nothing more or less.

Good call Prebble. Whatever happens we will still come away the winners whether we get Judd or whether we keep the picks and the talented kids they bring.

:thumbsu:

If West Coast refuse to accept our offers of pick 3, pick 20 and Kennedy then we still walk away with two out of the three best young kids in the land. Something most clubs would sell the farm for, and after seeing the K-Train make the top 10 for the 3km run in the draft camp we will not be giving up pick one. Just confirms he is an absolute freak.

Only Richmond can offer a higher pick and with Judd refusing to go there, pick three becomes the highest pick. Hopefully WCE wake up a realise this, otherwise it is going to be a very long week.

He would not of picked Richmond as the club. Neather did stevens pick carlton as the club. So really theres a chance he could end up with us regardless of the fact he picked u.

Carlton us Judd's preferred choice based only on the fact that he thought Carlton were in a better position to give WC a better deal. He has not rejected Collingwood or anyother Vic team only as to say they are not his "preferred team". That is, "if a deal cannot be done with Carlton, i will play else where".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevens didnt go round interviewing clubs nor did he have a preferred one.

Why would anyone in their right mind sign a contract with Richmond? Collingwood might be filth, but Richmond are the Al Gore of the AFL: an absolute joke. Moreover, I have pity for those players that they actually draft. I would rather send my son to the Mardi Gras then play with Richmond. There is no way Judd will agree to go to Richmond in trade week, and WCE won't let him go for nothing.

Could everyone just ignore these richmond tools? Judd will be at Carlton next year. That is that. Even if he is in the navy blue they still think they've got a shot. He will be wearing the number #43 or #7 and west coast will take whats given. With judd gone and cousins seemingly bowing out, they will struggle to make the 8 and realise they need to pick #3 more than anything.

Why would anyone in their right mind sign a contract with Richmond? Collingwood might be filth, but Richmond are the Al Gore of the AFL: an absolute joke. Moreover, I have pity for those players that they actually draft. I would rather send my son to the Mardi Gras then play with Richmond. There is no way Judd will agree to go to Richmond in trade week, and WCE won't let him go for nothing.

How come your quoting me? Im all for Judd coming to Carlton. You do not want to hear about my celebrations when i heard he wanted to come to us. :D

Wasnt Stevens pick 2 in the psd im certain he was, didnt the bulldogs pick jade rawlings over him lol. 99% Judd is coming to us via trade, 1% psd Go Blues!

He would not of picked Richmond as the club. Neather did stevens pick carlton as the club. So really theres a chance he could end up with us regardless of the fact he picked u.

:p You're in la la land if you think Judd will finish up at the hovel you call Punt Rd. He will be in navy blue next year and you and your mob can only dream of what might have been.:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

I know we are all worrying, but it is Win/Win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back