Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
49ers, Mavericks, Canucks,Cubs
This is the exact sort of player we need
Confident hard at it team orientated gut runner
I am beginning to really like this kid considering how little footy his played
Has obviously been told to back himself and get forward and has kicked really good goals in crucial times a couple of times this year
His a keeper

Quit looking at stats and bagging players this kids leadership is sensational
Watch Some footy

This is the exact sort of player we need
Confident hard at it team orientated gut runner
I am beginning to really like this kid considering how little footy his played
Has obviously been told to back himself and get forward and has kicked really good goals in crucial times a couple of times this year
His a keeper

Quit looking at stats and bagging players this kids leadership is sensational
Watch Some footy
Not sure about leadership but is another one improving weekly !!

That long kick into the space in front of Matty White in the last quarter was anethema to what Wallace was about.

Fortunately he didn't play enough under Wallace to take on his sideways handball type of game.

Not sure about leadership but is another one improving weekly !!

i think his an outstanding leader by his actions
if he makes a mistake his hand goes up
if someone else does his first there
last week deledio ran back with the flight and took a mark smashing into him
and while deledio was ontop of him he was patting his back congratulating him

this kid reeks of class i like him

I'm pretty much in your corner Kyuss. Have liked the look of him since the pre-season games. Am aware he has made mistakes at times, but people need to realise, just because someone makes a mistake, and we happen to lose the game... doesn't mean that mistake or the player was the reason for losing.

As Dimma said after the game, at this stage, he'll not a drag a player for doing something positive and making a mistake. Farmer generally gets the defense vs attack balance right, and as we've finally seen, he's a booming kick.... and when he gets the ball forward of the centre, a goal often results. :thumbsu:

Love Mitch! Im a really big fan of his and loved the way he went about it at the cannons and he's really stepped up this year at the Tiges and as mentioned he does make some mistakes but they're not overly crucial and his good attributes far outweigh his bad!

Good work Mitch!

He's really showing a fair bit. So good to see him play and I love how tough he is!

Apparently he's a dud though?

its funny how u can judge any player after 6 games
let alone one whose played well in most of them as a dud!

His doing well and i can see why the coaches love him!
Hard Working Hard Nut ! <3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To think we got both Farmer and Nason for Schulz. Seemed like a kind of nothing trade where we were just glad to get something for Schulz at the time. But these two kids are making that trade look like a rape.

To think we got both Farmer and Nason for Schulz. Seemed like a kind of nothing trade where we were just glad to get something for Schulz at the time. But these two kids are making that trade look like a rape.

errrr thanks:D .... we'll bend over again? :rolleyes:

... well done on the win and how well you're going!:thumbsu:

Didn't see the game as don't have foxtel so what was so great about his game last night? Stats are just numbers I know and don't always reflect the true game but Mitch only had 8 touches of the pill so what else did he do that the stats don't indicate?

had a great game and is getting better each week...can't believe he missed that second goal though! would have put a bajillion dollars on him slotting it

Remove this Banner Ad

I Love Mitch Farmer

Remove this Banner Ad

Back