Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 16, 2005
True centre half forward
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Hibees
Pre season I said the Dogs were due to fall significantly down the ladder and wouldn't make the 8.

CORRECT

I said that North would easily account for the Dogs when we played.

CORRECT

I said that Eade would be given the arse before seasons end.

CORRECT

It is a shame more Footscray supporters do not listen to me. This year I have been trying to warn them about the massive danger posed to their club by the pokie reforms.

I will be proven CORERCT on this too.

I just hope new Footscray CEO Simon Garfunkle has the nous to address this.

Or things could get even more ugly for the impoverished (c. Caroline Wilson today) Dogs. Falling membership, grim onfield prospects, already getting massive AFL handout and having to spend any increase next year just to get to where well run successful clubs like North are in footy dept spending are now.

The shrillness of Dogs fans in the last two years has come back to haunt them.

The Footy Gods always ensure hubris brings on a massive fall.

Mega post

Cool thread.

Pity NORF are in the same boat.

Norf Malvern.

lol

norf's recent failures:
2008- 32k members
2011- 27k members

2011- record memberships across the AFL, but not at NORF

lol

NORF being run by a poor man's McGuire

lol

NORF's best player is 47 and is 5 foot tall

lol

NORF have $7m debt

lol

NORF's attendances have been decreasing along with their membership numbers in the last 4 years

lol

NORF are most famous for being battlers!

lol

Way to contradict yourself, flog. In the other thread you say every club expect North have a repetition/stand for something, and you claim St.Kilda and the Bullflogs as the battlers, but now we're famous for being battlers? despite winning 4 premierships and having the best player ever play for us? I should have known you go for Boganwood after all.

No, not by a long shot. Although clearly the 55 year old Barry Hall is the Bullflogs' best player :eek:

Oh dear. Underdogs is different from battlers. Norf are self proclaimed battlers (shin boners, lol) - the Saints and Dogs at least will attract those people who want to go for a team who haven't been successful at all (or basically at all) NORF just miss out on that classification by lucking a few premierships here and there.

You can't even do the underdog thing properly. Thanks for reinforcing my point.

NORF: the club to go to if you don't like waiting in lines for membership applications, queues for games, B&F celebrations, and particularly not premiership merchandise.

lol

insert;
ironingboard.jpg

Lol at Norf Snowbart!!!:D

was only a short time ago Skype was lucky enough to get the arse. :thumbsu:

Funny how Norf have only won more game than the Dogs which we consider a failed year............ yet Norf flogs are wetting their panties at the prospect of making up the numbers in 8th spot!!!!! :eek:

Not much of a response to the OP... fairly undeniable facts put on the table

Posters can respond with "norf" all they want but the president of their club said that a grand final was a pass mark. The difference between where they said they would be and where they are is the greatest in the AFL.

I just can't work out why Eade's name gets linked to other clubs

yet Norf flogs are wetting their panties at the prospect of making up the numbers in 8th spot!!!!! :eek:

But you lot sucked in the finals anyhow and now your time is over,so move aside for teams that deserve to be there

NORF are most famous for being battlers!

lol
Way to contradict yourself, flog. In the other thread you say every club expect North have a repetition/stand for something, and you claim St.Kilda and the Bullflogs as the battlers, but now we're famous for being battlers? despite winning 4 premierships and having the best player ever play for us? I should have known you go for Boganwood after all.

NORF's best player is 47 and is 5 foot tall

lol
No, not by a long shot. Although clearly the 55 year old Barry Hall is the Bullflogs' best player :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad to see you got a couple right SLF. Of course if you sit on the internet making 25 predictions a day you're bound to get one right eventually.

But you lot sucked in the finals anyhow and now your time is over,so move aside for teams that deserve to be there

Maybe you should leave this talk about finals to the supporters of clubs that actually stand a chance of playing in them by 2020.

Pre season I said the Dogs were due to fall significantly down the ladder and wouldn't make the 8.

CORRECT

I said that North would easily account for the Dogs when we played.

CORRECT

I said that Eade would be given the arse before seasons end.

CORRECT

It is a shame more Footscray supporters do not listen to me. This year I have been trying to warn them about the massive danger posed to their club by the pokie reforms.

I will be proven CORERCT on this too.

I just hope new Footscray CEO Simon Garfunkle has the nous to address this.

Or things could get even more ugly for the impoverished (c. Caroline Wilson today) Dogs. Falling membership, grim onfield prospects, already getting massive AFL handout and having to spend any increase next year just to get to where well run successful clubs like North are in footy dept spending are now.

The shrillness of Dogs fans in the last two years has come back to haunt them.

The Footy Gods always ensure hubris brings on a massive fall.

I stopped breathing due to laughing so much that a Norf supporter was having a crack at handouts. Seriously, I think I've done internal damage.

Why should NORF try to pull themselves up off the canvas when they can just ask Vlad for another handout?

It's like they won't be satisfied until they have every home match as a Friday night match (they invented it don't forget, along with Al Gore inventing the internet), and every other game against Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton, Hawthorn. Even then they'd find an excuse to whinge about something or rather being unfair. Maybe the AFL could buy some memberships for you guys?? Your supporters don't seem to want to.

edit: lol

Remove this Banner Ad

I was right, right, right about the Footscray Failures

Remove this Banner Ad

Back