ICC 2005 Announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just started a new career with Hampshire. I was going along quite nicely until Pietersen, Katich and Warne were all taken away for international duties. I'm 2nd on the County Champs. ladder and 2nd last one the Nat. Cup.
Oh, and 20/20, well I can't make over 80 runs.

in the game gillespie, when not injured which isnt often is doin very well. McGrath is tight but dun get dat many wickets. lee has been ********, tait 2 but barely tested.

i gave Rofe and Brant 1 go each, not much but they got a wicket or 2. Bracken has turned into my 3rd pace bowler behind gillespie and mcgrath and is very tight n gets a few wickets though soemtimes i play Warne and MacGill. Watson does alright with the ball, better with the bat

melbournemartin said:
in the game gillespie, when not injured which isnt often is doin very well. McGrath is tight but dun get dat many wickets. lee has been ********, tait 2 but barely tested.

i gave Rofe and Brant 1 go each, not much but they got a wicket or 2. Bracken has turned into my 3rd pace bowler behind gillespie and mcgrath and is very tight n gets a few wickets though soemtimes i play Warne and MacGill. Watson does alright with the ball, better with the bat
Yeah, Gillespie is injured during every tour so far. I find it happens if you over ball him. I always give him long spells till he has no energy and then gets injured.

Martyn was injured early for me (before even playing a game)

Tait is playing some great cricket. ATM (middle of natwest), was #3 ODi bowler in the world :eek: .
Symonds too playing some great all-round cricket and is #8 ODI bowler in the world :eek: .
Bangladesh are challenging. I'm having way more trouble beating them as i am beating England.

Nice Game indeed!

McGrath and Warne are easily my best two bowlers, both very economical and wicket takers.. Dizzy is good too. Lee expensive and Tait hasnt played much. Last night in a triangular series game vs Bangladesh i rested a couple of lads and put Cameron White in, took 5/14 on debut!
Hodge has been pretty good with the bat too, as have Hayden Gilly and Punter.. Marto is struggling a bit even though on another game which died he scored a double hundred

I lost the Ashes 4-1.

Just couldn't find the right combination untill the end.

Bichel, Warne, Lee have been the best 3 bowlers...am still trying to find #11..McGrath averaged about 70 over the 4 games at the ashes that he played.

are there man of the series in the game or did u just make up that cos ya thought watson did well rough edges?

i know der are MOTM but i didnt know there are MOTS. cant say ive looked 2 hard though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BomberAUS said:
Won the 2007 World cup in a thriller against India. Needed 9 off the last over with Gillespie and Bichel batting and got there with 1 ball to spare.
I didn't make the top half of the Super Six in the World Cup :O

QuiKsiLvA said:
I didn't make the top half of the Super Six in the World Cup :O

I'm starting to struggle now, just played a 2 match test series against Sri Lanka after the World Cup and got thrashed by an innings in the first match and lost by 200 odd runs in the second.

My Bowling lineup was: Bichel, Gillespie, Bracken, Tait and they got hammered.

BomberAUS said:
I'm starting to struggle now, just played a 2 match test series against Sri Lanka after the World Cup and got thrashed by an innings in the first match and lost by 200 odd runs in the second.

My Bowling lineup was: Bichel, Gillespie, Bracken, Tait and they got hammered.
I won the first test against Sri Lanka and then drew the second....

My attack is Gillespie, Wright, Tait, White, Watson

Rough_Edges said:
Watson was my MOTS at the Ashes, he was awesome.

With the Bat averaged 48

With the ball average about 21

yeah he was actually quite good in my game as well. Making heaps of runs down the order and taking wickets. Except i keep getting him injured

andrew_embley said:
yeah he was actually quite good in my game as well. Making heaps of runs down the order and taking wickets. Except i keep getting him injured
Same, just lost the 5 match test series to India 4-0. Lost 3 by an innings and 200 plus runs. Lost the other by 9 wickets.

I can see this doing horrible things to my uni degree. Great game :p .

I'm getting absolutely rogered as Lancashire. Flintoff, North and Murali my main saviours. Kyle Hogg and Oliver Newby proving to be a decent new ball combo as well (Cork and Anderson always injured).

BomberAUS said:
Am losing 2-0 to India at the moment, not only are my bowlers bowling poorly but my batters are batting even worse. Got bowled out under 250 twice in the 2nd test.
Same happened to me, hopefully its not going to mirror the aussies future :mad:

m in 2006, 28th of January in the Tri Series finals agaisnt South Africa.

Who won 5 anad lost 1 - I Won 3, Lost 3.

I am starting to sturgugle after drawing the test series against RSA.

Hayden leading the current year in batting at 55.83 avarge.

Remove this Banner Ad

ICC 2005 Announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back