ICC 2005 Announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the go with the national team ratings???

Australias bowlers are rated 4 star, Englands 3 star yet Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan are all rated as 5's! The game developers are either in lala land or are of Asian descent.

Unwritten_Law said:
What's the go with the national team ratings???

Australias bowlers are rated 4 star, Englands 3 star yet Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan are all rated as 5's! The game developers are either in lala land or are of Asian descent.
I think its based on the players in your team.

does anyone know a site (i think cricket web or planet cricket had a few threads up, but dont think they were done as yet), where one could download an updated roster for the game?

I'm addicted.

First game as Lancashire, I noticed one of the somerset players liked to play off the front foot so I just peppered him with short stuff and Flintoff hit him and he had to retire hurt :D Absolutely romped it in as well...

What a sweet game!

Last year in the ODI's Hayden led the batting but there were a few others who played well including Ponting and Gilchrist.

In the Test batting Hayden led the batting yet again with Ponting, Langer and Gilchrist following...These 4 players often gave me good starts, Ponting with one remarkable innings of 273 and Gilchrist with a 180 n.o.

In bowling, Warne was the best with just about everyone else very poor.

I've given teh call up to Slater after having a very godo average in Australian series, Love also came to Zimbabwee with another All rounder to try and take Watson's spot which will be very tough...Watson is averaging about 40 with the bat and about 38 with the ball.

Rough_Edges said:
Slater and Hayden just put together a 140 run partnership...Got me out of toruble...Hayden out on 133. :(
R Ponting and J Langer opening.
0/100
0/200
0/300
0/400
1/404.

Beat that people. Punter got 330 off 270 :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lancashire are ******** hot in the 4 day game and pretty average in the one dayers. The openers are pathetic.

First one dayer I played I let the opposition score 270 from 45 overs :eek: Fell 7 short in the end. Second game I figured it out a bit and with the help of Marcus North's nudies kept them to 160. Flintoff has scored 156 and 236 no in his 2 knocks in the 4 dayers, it's going to hurt when I lose both him and Murali to international duty :(

What a rip - Matty Hayden got MOTM, who made 161 and 58 although 2nd gamer A. McDonald took 6-144 and 7-75 yes a 13 wicket match.

McDonald is awesome although will be dropping Wise.

Jarryd_S said:
R Ponting and J Langer opening.
0/100
0/200
0/300
0/400
1/404.

Beat that people. Punter got 330 off 270 :D
So Close! Phil Jaques (aka Don Bradman) and Matty Hayden made 401 for the first wicket

Phil Jaques Zimbabwe tour so far:
Tour Match: 116, 43*
1st Test: 228, 18*
2nd Test: 79, 45*
1st ODI: 134*

have u noticed that it doesn't really get any harder to bat on the last day? ive scored 400 on the last day to win a test match and had similar stuff happen against me.

also im just about the face zimbabwe, im thinking ill have a look at Jaques who is apparently good in the game though i aint played him yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

ICC 2005 Announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back