ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 - Group B

What nations will qualify from Group B?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

10961637_10152700253908527_339866051_n.jpg

Enjoying this effort by Zimbabwe. I don't think they'll take the upset but they're really up for this which is great to see.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The real challenge is when these two openers come off. Can the others maintain the pressure.

True, although having them at 28 for 2 after 10 is a pretty big help. I'm not sure that South Africa are settled enough to start going for it regularly yet though.

Yeah, I know. But still - give the bowlers some credit.

Mate, as a former bowler, it always annoyed the hell out of me when you're bowling your guts out and hear batsmen making all sorts of excuses, "The ball's keeping low", or "the wicket's two paced", or my favourite, "The ball's not coming on". Well, Mr Batsman, MAKE the ball come on, that's what batting's all about. Not every pitch is fast paced with plenty of bounce so can just rock back and let the pace of the ball do the work, sometimes you have to make it happen.

I love the dancers and drummers. Is that section of the stand made up with sand? Awesome if so. I have a very low quality video stream here so it's hard to tell.

Also, where the hell is the speedometer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back