Iconic movies - school me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Another lover of The Firm. Awesome film.

Primal Fear is a must watch also.
x2 for Primal Fear. ****ing incredible flick.

Young Edward Norton, younger Richard Gere. You'll love it MrsEddieBetts

This list be gettin long
I feel like people are abusing the word iconic here and making the list far too long. We should try and find one iconic pic for each genre and then when you've finished that, go again. For example...

Iconic action movie: Speed
Iconic sci fi movie: The Matrix
Iconic comedy: Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
Iconic geriaction thriller:John Wick

What I'm saying is just watch Keanu Reeves movies for the next month.

I feel like people are abusing the word iconic here and making the list far too long. We should try and find one iconic pic for each genre and then when you've finished that, go again. For example...

GREAT IDEA

I feel like people are abusing the word iconic here
Animated GIF

I feel some people and critics confuse thr terms of Iconic and cult classic films.

For instance Galaxy Quest is a movie I wouldn't call Iconic, but definitely would be describe as a cult classic (despite asshat crank Tim Allen in it)

Speaking of Keanu films, we had to watch and study Much Ado about Nothing in highschool.

I don't think it's the Iconic Shakespeare film (that would be the brilliant Othello) but i have been meaning to watch this again.

Haven't seen it since I was 16, look at that all star cast !

images

Michael Keaton is an actor I definitely would describe as Iconic ! What a legend !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel some people and critics confuse thr terms of Iconic and cult classic films.

For instance Galaxy Quest is a movie I wouldn't call Iconic, but definitely would be describe as a cult classic (despite asshat crank Tim Allen in it)

Speaking of Keanu films, we had to watch and study Much Ado about Nothing in highschool.

I don't think it's the Iconic Shakespeare film (that would be the brilliant Othello) but i have been meaning to watch this again.

Haven't seen it since I was 16, look at that all star cast !

images

Michael Keaton is an actor I definitely would describe as Iconic ! What a legend !
How have I never watched this adaptation?! I love Emma Thompson and Michael Keaton!

I have to agree that Primal Fear is awesome. My favourite Richard Gere movie is Breathless. It is a remake of a 60's classic French film of the same name. Both are well worth watching.

If you want to delve into the 40's then Casablanca and Citizen Kane are both classics and iconic.

The Breakfast Club is a great movie.

The man who fell to Earth is a great Bowie watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

Iconic movies - school me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back