If AFL Live was more realistic...

Remove this Banner Ad

When playing as Geelong hit up, down, then hold L1, this allows the U Mad cheat where Ablett is able to be selected .

Also when you play finals with Collingwood the Leon Davis character is on the ground but for some reason he does not move at all and cant take posession of the ball.

Hawkins cheat - Enables all hit posts to register as goals

The first game of AFL Live I played, Justin Koschitzke kicked 3 goals. I immediately returned the game for being too unrealistic.

Beckstar said:
Do Port home games have bay covers?

I would genuinely laugh my ass off if they'd included this in the game :D

Adelaide - Message comes up saying a player is ready to retire, you have the option of clicking 'continue to play him anyway'

Brisbane - 'Drunken bozo wishes to join your club for one season, click ok to trade talented youth and continue'

Fremantle - 'You lost your home final by 10 goals. Do you wish to do lap of honour? yes/no?'

Geelong - 'Your father/son draft pick has shown no development after 5 seasons. Click 'a' to delist. Click 'b' for 'She'll be right'.

Hawthorn - 'You had 7 players fail AFL testing. Do you wish to 'a' Take out injunction, 'b' Sweep it under the carpet, 'c' Both of the above.

St.Kilda - 'You see an attractive woman at a bar, but she denies your advances. Do you wish to 'a' Rape, 'b' Rape, 'c' Rape. You may also strike any key to 'Rape'.

Western Bulldogs - 'Do you wish to play 'Season Mode' or [strike]'Dynasty Mode'[/strike] . You have selected to play as the 'Western Bulldogs'. Dynasty Mode is unavailable.

Dont know how many of you have played AFL Live on PS3 or Xbox, i was playing it last night and it got me to thinking.

What if AFL Live was more realistic...

Motlop would be yelling at me for the ball everytime i have a player setup outside from outside 50

There would be a cry button for Nick Riewoldt

The tackle button is disabled when playing as the Crows
When playing as poort, there'd be nothing in the stands except bay covers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could try hitting the "Yeats king hit on Dermie" button, that might get you close.

Yea i tried that, didnt work. Ive been able to go through the season nearly undefeated, clean up all the awards along the way even win the Norm Smith medal with my full forward in the Grand Final, yet i still cant beat them no matter what i do.

Hit the "Go back in time and convince Norf supporters to vote JB out" button.

I tried that, no matter what i did to try and convince the Norf supporters otherwise i could still only manage 30% of the votes tops.

I enabled the Rock concert mode in 2011, Ballarat mode as well, i even tried the A-Team ticket mode and as my final act of desperation i enabled Action Shot mode.

Yea i tried that, didnt work. Ive been able to go through the season nearly undefeated, clean up all the awards along the way even win the Norm Smith medal with my full forward in the Grand Final, yet i still cant beat them no matter what i do.
Try hitting the "Buy brown paper bags - cheat salary cap" button. It worked for carloltank.

Remove this Banner Ad

If AFL Live was more realistic...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back