If AFL Live was more realistic...

Remove this Banner Ad

Play as Brisbane and Brent Staker is in your top 3 players every game.

Am I the only one that thinks his just another spud.

I am an avid gamer and I played through the hawks season and lost the grand final. I decided to give another team a try. I played as Richmond. This was much harder. However i needed to win my last match to make finals. I kicked a goal on the siren to take the lead but a screen popped up and said, "To prevent the game from crashing, this goal has been disalowed." I missed finals and was serverely annoyed by this so I gave it another go. This time I did much better. I was third heading into the last game, but I lost. For some reason a box popped up simply saying "coding error". The disc then self destructed.

It is accurate enough already that it is scary.

I marked as Travis Cloke 30m, straight in front and kicked out on the full.

You have to aim for the left behind post for him to kick it through the middle. :eek: Game is realistic.

SECRET CHEAT MODES:

PALLETE EDIT MODE
play a home game as CARLTON

GROUNDHOG DAY
finish 9th with RICHMOND

DIRTY OLDMAN MODE
Select St Kilda and choose alternate costume.

NEW FRANCHISE MODE
Select NORTH MELBOURNE and win two or less games in a season

LIGHTS OFF MODE
Play RICHMOND v. ESSENDON (or Vice Versa).

Funnily enough, in my first season playing the game as Adelaide, in the simmed computer games Gold Coast got their first win vs Port Adelaide.

I think that's realistic enough (I am being serious)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I introduce you to the Chris Judd Joystick.

It's patented design is a realistic replication of an actual AFL umpires "whistle"

The harder you blow it, the more BOG's you collect.

joystick.jpg

1. When playing as the Crows you can activate Taylor Walker mode where the camera does not move from him.

2. When Dangerfield has the ball the handball button is disabled.

3. Ricky Henderson is not allowed within 10m of an opposition player, for fear of being touched.

4. Tackle button disabled when Taylor Walker near 100m of an opposition player.

It's funny- your speaking english, you're only 700kms away, but I don't understand a thing you are talking about... ain't diversity grand?
What's a 'Walker'? Is that some SA euphemism I don't know?

Dustin Martin mode in the custom player editor, where you can design your own tough stickers for your neck, at a price of losing all best on ground votes you might previously of got from playing well

Dont know how many of you have played AFL Live on PS3 or Xbox, i was playing it last night and it got me to thinking.

What if AFL Live was more realistic...

Motlop would be yelling at me for the ball everytime i have a player setup outside from outside 50

There would be a cry button for Nick Riewoldt

The tackle button is disabled when playing as the Crows

Mark and hb buttons work fine for me, but there's a glitch, every time I try to kick with Jarred Waite he automatically kicks an opposition player in the balls.

Remove this Banner Ad

If AFL Live was more realistic...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back