Autopsy If any of you are still alive we are into the Granny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, reckon if he kicks that we get a real lift when we needed it going into the last
that was important, it hurt
but he's still heeney

I reckon the ruck work wore him down

I liked how Longmire ripped into your players after the game, your pressure was great early but then you let Collingwood back into the game.

You can't afford to do that next week against Geelong if you want to win a flag and I'm sure that was the message he was sending them.

Don't get carried away with a prelim win, focus on next week and the big prize.

If you could give us Marshall, King or even return Membrey for next week given Reid's groin, that would be much appreciated!

I would give you Sinclair and Steele, anything you need if it could help you beat Geelong next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 2020 we finished 16th, 2021 7th and now we are in a Grand Final.

How bloody good is that.

I actually think there is a lot of improvement in the team for next week from today's performance, even apart from the fade out.

As for the future we are living on Chad Row.

PS The Channel 7 commentary was bloody horrendous, unbelievably biased.
I thought back to Anthony Hudson's call of Nick Davis' goal and other moments when games have gone against Geelong.
You would never know he was a Geelong supporter, because, well, he's a professional, unlike the gooses today.

Let’s take a few moments to feel for Gerard Whately and how he is coping right now. Really feel for him.

FU

he has a week of telling us how easy the cats will win

That was Insane but we have unfinished business.

Remember What Kobe said again

Kobe Bryant GIF
Kobe Bryant GIF

1 more to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back