Autopsy If any of you are still alive we are into the Granny!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m amazed to see that Rowbottom ‘only’ picked up 18 possessions. He seemed to be in absolutely everything and close to best on ground for me - certainly top three.
My thoughts exactly. He was huge today. Some of his touches in close were incredibly important. Has become a gun of the league overnight

Have to give the Pies credit yer they were 6 goals down but they never gave up ever.

Darcy Moore will be the league best defender thought he was insane in the 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our chances depend on Reid's groin now. Without his marking we are going to struggle next week. .
Warner must've been tagged 2nd half? 15 disposals vs 7. Got to learn to break one pretty quick because it's coming again next week all game.
Heeney never got going, worked hard, but didn't get a bounce all game either.
Rowbottom and Gulden fantastic.
Hickey real good again.
Good to see Bud and McInerney back contributing.
Hayward quiet but seemed to be doing the team/structure thing a lot.

If Reid is fit then Amartey needs to come in for McD. If he's not then I'd even consider Amartey & Ladhams (if possible) as ins with Reid & McD out.

drop mcdonald? why? he stood up when he had to
only change is for injury

How good was Hickey?

We also gave you Paddy McCartin, if you guys win a flag next week I think it should be a shared Swans/Saints flag.
If you could give us Marshall, King or even return Membrey for next week given Reid's groin, that would be much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back