If Heeney?

Remove this Banner Ad

If Ashcroft, Ah Chee, Lohmann were better imo. If Neale is 4th I think that’s enough

I think that's fair. That's relying on both coached seeing it that way though and it's almost a tie between the four of them

Id vote in the same order as you though

If Neale gets the Gary Ayres he’s better than Bont and Pendles imo

I think rating him higher is fair, there isn't much he hasn't done now, but it shouldn't be determined on how Fagan and Longmire vote today

Where you rate them now should be the same you rate them 48 hours from now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think rating him higher is fair, there isn't much he hasn't done now, but it shouldn't be determined on how Fagan and Longmire vote today

Where you rate them now should be the same you rate them 48 hours from now

Idk playing well in a finals series/GF is a pretty convincing tipping point. Have to change your mind at some point.

Idk playing well in a finals series/GF is a pretty convincing tipping point. Have to change your mind at some point.

My point is the game has already been played. Whether Neale gets 15 votes from the coaches or 6 votes from the coaches shouldnt affect his rating

He was awesome today and all finals series

A really awesome season from Heeney

A massive shame it ended the way it did. 14 touches and 5 clangers. Probably his worst game since the last GF. I'm sure he'll bounce back but that's got to hurt

He turned to water in the Grand Final.

A lot of negative attention will be on Heeney but geez, Josh Dunkley has done that kinda role to pretty much all the star inside mids at some point. He’s a genuine star but he sacrifices his game often. He didn’t let Heeney have any space

A lot of negative attention will be on Heeney but geez, Josh Dunkley has done that kinda role to pretty much all the star inside mids at some point. He’s a genuine star but he sacrifices his game often. He didn’t let Heeney have any space
Yes even Cripps has been Dunkley'd before. Guy is underrated at what he does

Remove this Banner Ad

If Heeney?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back