Remove this Banner Ad

CrowinPerth

Debutant
Jul 18, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Adelaide
Geelong will win the flag

After reading thread after thread of why a team is a chance, only to have every other teams supporters sight precedent on why that team cant, its the only logical conclusion........

St Kilda and the Bulldogs - well history shows they dont win flags
Collingwood - apparently cant win GFs anymore
Adelaide - well they just cant win fianls
Brisbane/Carlton/Essendon - no one has ever won from 6th or below

So do yourself a favour this september and avoid wasting time when clearly it has to be Geelong.

in the last 15 years sure, bad luck, maybe poor management/talent idenification.
Prior to that, before salary caps and drafting, i would guess the richer clubs ie. Pies, Dons, Blues, just bought all the best talent hence the glut of premierships these clubs share

in the last 15 years sure, bad luck, maybe poor management/talent idenification.
Prior to that, before salary caps and drafting, i would guess the richer clubs ie. Pies, Dons, Blues, just bought all the best talent hence the glut of premierships these clubs share

I always find this funny... Collingwood has won 1, yes thats correct, 1 flag in half a century.....

Hehe, I chuckle even just writing that...

I always find this funny... Collingwood has won 1, yes thats correct, 1 flag in half a century.....

Hehe, I chuckle even just writing that...

Just remind who we beat in that Grand Final again?

Hehe, I chuckle even just writing that... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong will win the flag

After reading thread after thread of why a team is a chance, only to have every other teams supporters sight precedent on why that team cant, its the only logical conclusion........

St Kilda and the Bulldogs - well history shows they dont win flags
Collingwood - apparently cant win GFs anymore
Adelaide - well they just cant win fianls
Brisbane/Carlton/Essendon - no one has ever won from 6th or below

So do yourself a favour this september and avoid wasting time when clearly it has to be Geelong.

Then by that logic, Geelong shouldn't had no right to win a flag 2 years ago, because history shows they just didn't win flags before that. Then there is the matter of Sydney....

Gee you really have an obsession don't you.

Ask him why clubs sit on top of the ladder all year then decide to rest their stars in the last home and away game to play all 4 Daniher brothers and then a drawn final causes their stars to spend 3 weeks on the sidelines and have no match fitness resulting in said club only kicking 5 goals in the Grand Final.. ask him why a club would blow the very first AFL premiership to have a meaningless record of 4 brothers playing in the same team

Just unlucky I guess :p

They are all the same. The only club with a prize of a premiership cup is North with the gold centenary one.
Rubbish, your 1st VFL flag is revered over all others and adding the 1st AFL flag to it would have been a far greater coup than some gold cup

Remove this Banner Ad

If history IS correct.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back