If The Great Pav retires?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mytjoe1

Debutant
May 7, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
With the possibility the Great Man Hanging the boot after an amazing career,who would you want as next captain?

I call for Mundy to be named our next captain for the next three years before handing over to Fyfe.
A very much underrated players full of Class on and off the field.
Thoughts?

With the possibility the Great Man Hanging the boot after an amazing career,who would you want as next captain?

I call for Mundy to be named our next captain for the next three years before handing over to Fyfe.
A very much underrated players full of Class on and off the field.
Thoughts?

Fyfe.

Not even thread worthy. No one comes close.

Barlow for a year or so - then Fyfe. Just need more time to groom Fyfe for the role IMHO. There is no harm in a small transition period to Fyfe from the Pavlich era.

If not Barlow perhaps Mundy, Sandi or even Johnson.

Not sure Fyfe is ready - he has enough in his plate as is.

Walters is also a genuine consideration. I agree with those who nominate him. He is a big game player.

Mundy was far and away the best Freo player on the field last night. He is the obvious choice as Captain.

Agree with your sentiment, but he's a reluctant media performer and doesn't seem to embrace the overt elements of leadership. Leads through his actions on the paddock.

So for me its Fyfe with Mundy as VC.

Heard K Langdon saying that Pav has signed a C7 media contract for next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't too long ago that DeBoer was touted as the next captain.

View attachment 177784
And Suban LOL

Fyfe most likely but I've always hoped to see Barlow as our captain. Yes this year wasnt his best year but he's shown so much heart and leadership on the field. I think he'd really embrace the extra responsibility.

Anyway Fyfe will be our next captain which would be a well deserved choice. He leads from the front, the boys look up to him and he also happens to be the best player in the league. Barlow for VC then :)

I think the fact that Fyfe captained the Norf game shows the club's already thinking about this. And Friday night's game, was 100% a captain's game. Gets hurt early on, never gives up, and even improves when we need it. And plenty of players have talked about how he's a leader on field.

And of course it helps he's the best player in the world. Needs a captain's haircut though.

Remove this Banner Ad

If The Great Pav retires?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back