If we get Seaby/Charman/Warnock. Where will that leave Patto

Remove this Banner Ad

This talk of Pattison playing as a forward is making me physically sick just about.
WTF do you people who actually think its a good idea actually watch footy, you need to be more then a good mark to play forward. You need to have skills for starters, and most importantly not have a turning circle like a truck.
Pattison is a second ruckmen at best most likely

jtg we are talking about ruckmen not back pocket players.
it is interesting that westcoast posters come onto the richmond site and encourage us to trade for seaby. they claim he is a great ruckman and worthy of a first round draft pick.

if seaby is a great ruckman why are you not trying to keep him instead of trying to overinflate his value in a trade.

seaby is not that much better than patto that we have to give up pick 26 (that in other years would be worth pick 17-19) to get him

just thought i would refresh my memeory on where patto is as a ruckman and watched the first half of the wc v richmond game.

patto in six contests against cox won three knockouts out of six. hit targets with all bar one of his disposals and laid a monster tackle on q lynch.

do we want to trade for a seaby who is nowhere near as good as cox who our own ruckman held his own against. in two years time patto will be a much better player than seaby is now so why bother wasteing a second round pick on seaby:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

just thought i would refresh my memeory on where patto is as a ruckman and watched the first half of the wc v richmond game.

patto in six contests against cox won three knockouts out of six. hit targets with all bar one of his disposals and laid a monster tackle on q lynch.

do we want to trade for a seaby who is nowhere near as good as cox who our own ruckman held his own against. in two years time patto will be a much better player than seaby is now so why bother wasteing a second round pick on seaby:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Is this when Cox is carrying an injured foot?

Patto is not half the player Cox is.

Seaby is getting poor reviews at the moment but his best footy prior to this year is better than Patto's. His figures when playing 1st ruck with Cox out are impressive ( they are posted on a trade thread somewhere).

Even if Patto were to come on a bit it would be nice to have three ruckmen up to senior football with Simmonds coming towards the end of his career.

do you ever get to a game of footy much... patto has good hands and can kick the ball staright

show me the stats. I have only missed two of our games in the last two years and i reckon he has taken less than 5 contested marks in that time. Great on the ground. Hard as nails. I would say the next ben hudson. not the best ruckman but good when it hits the ground. skills are fine but doesn't get forward to kick too many.

he's a very good back up ruckman or if he continues to develop (he's only 21/22) a ben hudson type. not the worst thing ever considering the success of our midfield at clearances despite losing a lot of taps.

Remove this Banner Ad

If we get Seaby/Charman/Warnock. Where will that leave Patto

Remove this Banner Ad

Back