IF we win... Who would you love to take home the Norm Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mastiff Hilly or Yippi!

Simmos master plan is play scooter in the guts. Bet ur house on scooter coming away with the norm.

Last edited:

Unlikely for Norm Smith, but I'm anticipating Jimmy Cripps to slay it. Quiet the last few, but tough as any comers and will be tasked with wrecking havoc amongst Hawthorn's credentialed half-back line. Will play like a menace.

I reckon yeo at 51-1 is massive values. Lecca and welly are 31-1 and 26-1.

As for who is like to win it, I don't really care tbh. But how good would it be if nit nat went off and got the normy. Another bloke with a bit of flair to take it out and it would be a great personal achievement and mean so much to him. He'd feel as though it's for his mum. He deserves it and I'm sure he'd think she does too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see Lecras as our quiet achiever. Almost everything he does is golden, he coaches notice him often but he doesn't poll many votes on these boards or in the brownlow. He creates plays by being clean.

Amazing year, amazingly fit, great leading patterns, beautifully creative kick with great vision.

I think Shuey is built for GF glory though, he is amazing.

Don't care if it's our first picked or 22nd picked so long as we get the 4 points to begin with. I'd cry a river of tears if it was Nic Nat or one of the boys that missed out on selection in the 2005 / 2006 Grand Finals but

I think even though he has been AA and very good this season... Judging by the look in his eyes on the news you will see the total package nicnat. he looks determined to not let this slip for his mum

Well i'm not expecting us to win...but i hope we do. :D

Didn't pick us but I think the huge thing in our favour is the fact that the Hawks best players are all in the finals stages of their career and have played every game up to the GF. We should come out with fresh legs and pound them, I hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

IF we win... Who would you love to take home the Norm Smith?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back