Family & Relationships If you could remove one person from this planet

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't say Gillard, because the truth is that she will just be replaced by someone else equally as inept, and yet because she's gone, the Labor Party won't be as far up **** creek that it is right now.

So I'll say Mugabe.

I would take that peice of trash that killed daniel morecomb and send him to the planet where the predators live and see how he likes being the prey instead of the predator.

oh and and they guy who founded essenscum lol at least that way according to the space time continium essenscum would have never been founded thus making the afl a much happier place lol.

After seeing her dressed up like a dude and talking like she's from Brooklyn, Gaga.

Yeah gaga.

After seeing that google chrome ad, with her and how she/he 'inspires' people started to irritate me. I mean how! she/he isn't that talent for people to go ape shit over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like more than one go.

Mugabe, Gaddafi, Burmese leaders

I wouldn't want Tony Abbott removed, just don't want him to become PM.

And any High Court judge that delivers a piss weak sentence.

Mia Freedman. She's just not necessary.

Hasn't she just turned into the single most annoying person with an opinion. Her comments on Cadel Evans just reeked of "look at me, look at me", actually she has become a terrible attention whore.

Horrid girl.

All these people saying Gillard...:confused:

Do you realise they are all the same and the replacement would be just as bad?
They will in about 2 weeks.

I wonder how many voted Labour...

3477713087_1bed3f5a33.jpg

Lee Lin Chin for SBS because of her voice

Remove this Banner Ad

Family & Relationships If you could remove one person from this planet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back