If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

The other week a lady rang me about working on her house. I said I'm pretty busy but I might be able to fit you in in about 4 weeks, after a week i rang her back and said sorry I cant fit it in.
She said " you've been a great help haven't you? You're a ****in good bloke hey?" And hung up. I thought what a lovely compliment thanks. I love it when people are so nice like that.

The first half of this post had me thinking you were heading somewhere really blue.

The stupid f***ing boss makes us wear hi-viz crap now…. what's the bet I get mauled by a polar bear before the start of Round One!!!

View attachment 220748
Careful mate, the tale that they're all left handed isn't true so if you roll under their right bottom paw to brain em from behind you'll still come a cropper

Ahh Hobart people. Still thinking that the Michael Bolton look is hip. Is she wearing hi-vis?

images

As for shopping, I don't bother, I prefer to find others leftovers. So much choice.
this just proves how stupid you really are.

if u accepted the quote, without getting a comparison, u r stupid and deserved it.
Quoting is difficult especially in some old houses around Tassie and you have to add a contingency factor. your fault, bad luck.

You're assuming Souf Aussies are gainfully employed. Last time I saw a Port guernsey the bloke wearing it was sleeping in an alleyway with a glass BBQ in his hand. Someone should just bomb the place and get it over and done with, the average Rundle Mall visitor is like 2 stages back on the evolutionary scale for ****s sake.

I know you're trolling and all, but you're from Hobart.

You can't say shit you inbred pleb.

Ever think that's a troll too and that he's not actually from Hobart? Good chance he's not a Hawforn supporter either.

He knows the history of the Bay, he uses proper spelling and punctuation: my money is on Bender_.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trust you to go straight to Gumtree. I guess that's where you found your 1 bedroom flat advertised for rent :$

LOL checkout my $20K dingy with fishing rod holders. After we pull in some flathead for dinner we'll stop by the bottle-o and pick up a carton of Bundy and coke on the way back to my mcmansion to watch Van Damme movies!

Plebs

I know you're trolling and all, but you're from Hobart.

You can't say shit you inbred pleb.

How about I just did, you gravy guzzling twit.

Go back to your trying to show off your outdoor kitchen to your other tradie mates so you can watch supercars whilst cooking sandwich steak on the BBQ. Another Southern Comfort, anyone?

Go back to your trying to show off your outdoor kitchen to your other tradie mates so you can watch supercars whilst cooking sandwich steak on the BBQ. Another Southern Comfort, anyone?

Surely HH you could be tempted with this and a little gravy...

images

Shit elias is shit

You're assuming Souf Aussies are gainfully employed. Last time I saw a Port guernsey the bloke wearing it was sleeping in an alleyway with a glass BBQ in his hand. Someone should just bomb the place and get it over and done with, the average Rundle Mall visitor is like 2 stages back on the evolutionary scale for ****s sake.

South Australia is proof the some Taswegians can swim.

LOL checkout my $20K dingy with fishing rod holders. After we pull in some flathead for dinner we'll stop by the bottle-o and pick up a carton of Bundy and coke on the way back to my mcmansion to watch Van Damme movies!

Plebs
Starting to sound a little jealous HH, what do you Islanders do for fun when your sister is off on a date with your Dad?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you wear high-vis clothing to work, you're a cretin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back