If you're not at the GF live what will you be doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

I had the choice of gping to the game - have a priority 1 membership, and would usually go amongst a group of 14. Instead I'll be spending it at a pub in the country with some mates. Figured I'd been blessed to see 08, 13 & 14, plus I kinda missed watching it with my friends, rather than family acquaintances.

Plus last year I had a front row seat in M1, so I couldn't really beat that.

The game will be done 3 hours after the bounce. You'll see the end.

I'll be in my living room screaming at the telly for the game!!
It'll be great to experience Grand Final week though. Always lots of of fun and stress when your team gets into the Granny.

Ah, fantastic - I wasn't sure whether there would be stuff at half time that would make it later.

I'll be getting up...I can't miss a live GF.

I want and need a ticket :(

Can give you my barcode champ but my Ponsford Membership just puts you in the ballot - no guaranteed ticket. Let me know

I am intolerable to watch footy with - it's best I just bang 2 sausages on the BBQ for myself, kick to kick with myself only taking the occasional hanger over an unsuspecting me, knock down 18 tins - 8 prior, 4 during & 6 after the game and watch it adfinitum after our inevitable win on loop or never again in my entire lifetime if we lose.

My TV is 75 inch in case anyone is interested.

Unfortunately will be up at work hoping like hell they let us go back to camp and watch the GF, fingers are crossed.
They should do unless you are in Rugby territory?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will all start around 9:00p.m. here. The Mr.and I watch on the television. Scream and shout for the HAWKS.
And after... dream about the VICTORY.

Beg borrow steal... do whatever it takes to be at the MCG and support our boys

People are flying from all over the world to make it to the game

Do you know an AFL member or MCC member who is happy for you to use your ticket? Just ensure you don't get signature checked which means watch for people with clipboards on entry. And if you are in the MCC don't go anywhere near the bars

Call Etihad Stadium and get a package? Starting at $950pp

Keep an eye out for any tickets that float around later in the week.

Standing Room? Ok

Restricted View? They aren't that restricted!

There might be 25,000 Eagles fans at the game - we need to have 40,000+ there

The boys need your support

Beg borrow steal... do whatever it takes to be at the MCG and support our boys

People are flying from all over the world to make it to the game

Do you know an AFL member or MCC member who is happy for you to use your ticket? Just ensure you don't get signature checked which means watch for people with clipboards on entry. And if you are in the MCC don't go anywhere near the bars

Call Etihad Stadium and get a package? Starting at $950pp

Keep an eye out for any tickets that float around later in the week.

Standing Room? Ok

Restricted View? They aren't that restricted!

There might be 25,000 Eagles fans at the game - we need to have 40,000+ there

The boys need your support

don't know of an mcc member....why don't we have huge amounts of fans?????? i'll take any ticket as long as its not in the rafters i had a panic attack last year!I want to go but can't pay $1600.00 for one

I will be doing the same thing I have done the last two years (which seems to have worked well) which is going down to sale with my dads family and watching the game with a bbq on the big tv.

Hopefully the result is the same it has been the last two years. Also as I side note I met my boyfriend in 2013 and for every year we have been together hawthorn have been in and won the grand final... I'll be keeping him around too I think

don't know of an mcc member....why don't we have huge amounts of fans?????? i'll take any ticket as long as its not in the rafters i had a panic attack last year!I want to go but can't pay $1600.00 for one

You could buy a level Q ticket package from etihad for $950 and just stand on level M

There's usually standing room tickets that float around during the week as people who have them upgrade into seats

You could buy a level Q ticket package from etihad for $950 and just stand on level M

There's usually standing room tickets that float around during the week as people who have them upgrade into seats
So ring Etihad on monday morning>???

Having wild steamy sex with Scarlet Johansson.
Is she your right or left hand? :D:D:D Edit: beaten to it!

I've got 18 holes in the morning, tee off 0653, game is 12:30 Perf time. Home to BBQ a couple of steaks, evict the rest of the family and bellow at the TV. Not a real fan of having others around when watching Hawks GFs.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you're not at the GF live what will you be doing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back