IF ypour team finished bottom of the Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Bulldog1954

And how many TAC cup games have there been this year? Golly, after going to that many games you could get a gig as a recruiter.

I also go on reports from Colin Wisbey. The same person who predicted that Mark McGough (Figjam's Lovechild) would be a fair player. He is probably close too, a AFL recruiter as you could get.

Let me see. Ben Goddard is touted as a potential number 1. He plays APS football.

Luke Ball and Jobe Watson also play in this competition. I could have told you in 2001 that Jobe will be a special player; he took it up too players such as Chris Judd, Steven Greene, etc, etc.

Originally posted by Rodan#18.
what a stupid remark...lol

Not really

How many people here have watched any SANFL Or WAFL junior league games?

No-one has an effing clue really other than what they have read

EVen if they have watched some junior games in their won state there is no comparison to what is available in the rest of the country.

Apparatnly a Woodville West-Torrens junior by the name of Jay Schultz or something similar is likley to be in the top three picks.

I have never seen him play but seing as though he plays for the Eagles he must be a champion.

ok

If Richmond finished last..i'd trade first pick and Chaffey for a decent in-and under on baller.....

trade second pick and Tivendale for another good on baller .

Cam Cloke with 3rd pick ( F and S)
Lucas McGhie with 4th (f and S)

another on baller 5th
another tall ...6th.

Hopefully offload Clinton King and Craig Biddiscombe for draft picks.

Wells is 69kgs and 181cms.. I think, something like that... I know I read it somewhere, but I dont know where..

Go Roos

Ahem, i told you that! :) Daniel is one of the few players over hear that is rated highly as a top draft prospect. Hope there will be more cause i can then check them out.

Other than that i know that the under-18 comp will be starting soon, so hopefully there will be more news on the Internet and papers on good players.

Originally posted by Jars458

Not really

How many people here have watched any SANFL Or WAFL junior league games?

No-one has an effing clue really other than what they have read

EVen if they have watched some junior games in their won state there is no comparison to what is available in the rest of the country.

Apparatnly a Woodville West-Torrens junior by the name of Jay Schultz or something similar is likley to be in the top three picks.

I have never seen him play but seing as though he plays for the Eagles he must be a champion.

Exactly seeing 10 games of junior footy a year and talking to some bloke who is knowledgeable doesn't make you knowledgeable. How many people here saw last years top ten draft picks play footy more then once? And Rohan there are junior footballers outside Victoria :eek:

Originally posted by Bulldog1954

How many people here saw last years top ten draft picks play footy more then once? And Rohan there are junior footballers outside Victoria :eek:

Again, you are struggling with comebacks. Maybe you have been taught in the "Tony Locket, Aussie Joe Bugner" school of comebacks.:eek:

I saw Judd and Ball play at least 3 games last year. I also saw Hodge play two games for Victoria so there goes your little theory oh wise one
:rolleyes:

Yes my knowledge of Interstate recruits is limited but you get a percentage of where these draftees came from and more than 60% would be from Victoria.:eek:

a freind of mine is a talent scout for the lions and he said in the tac cup the following are the ones to watch in the draft

eastern - grima , treeby
murray - brown
dandenong - salopek , brown , edwards
western - boyd
oakleigh - pinwill
calder - sipthorp , cheep
sandringham - holmes
nsw - fraser
geelong - allan
tassie - shackleton

Originally posted by theox
a freind of mine is a talent scout for the lions and he said in the tac cup the following are the ones to watch in the draft

eastern - grima , treeby
murray - brown
dandenong - salopek , brown , edwards
western - boyd
oakleigh - pinwill
calder - sipthorp , cheep
sandringham - holmes
nsw - fraser
geelong - allan
tassie - shackleton
Thats fairly close to what I have been told too.The reality is that knowone here has seen enough of all the youngsters who will nominate to make a judgement.We can go by what we have seen and things we have heard or even by playing with some of the guys that are a chance but none of us have seen everyone in the flesh.For the record there are 2 people on this site with a background in talent identification and recruiting(Ill keep there names to myself).Jars from what I hear your pretty spot on about Jay Schultz.

Throw in Whitten,Mcghie and Smedts from the jets and Crowley and Nixon from the cannons.Dont think Cheep or Sipthorpe are up tp it to be honest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

IF ypour team finished bottom of the Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back