I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Let me give you some lessons.

Fletch is in a league above all your crab like backmen.
Hird retired at 34, could have easily played another year.
Lloyd retired at 31, easily had another year or two and was offered by other clubs.
Lucas retired right on time.

You wanna talk about old mates, how's old Bradley going? Why aren't you still carrying Kouta, too heavy for Juddy to carry him aswell?

Shit club, even shitter supporters trying to turn a nothing match into something meaningful, to 'define' your season. It's what legends are made of. Well tough t***ies lads, Wednesday is the big one. Nobody cares about you, so would you like a tissue?

For starters fletchers best is beyond him, what do you idiots think that keeping the old fagot will win you a flag
Shit arrogant w***ers like yourself is what makes me laugh
Bradley was a champion, kouta ripped your hearts out in 1999
Lloyd didnt want to play another year because he was too much of a pussy to face the hawks in 2010
When was your last finals win'
When was your last brownlow medal winner'
Hird didnt want to play and carry your maggot team for another year which masks how bad you are, fletcher is beneath the talent the blues have
your oldest player doesnt compare to sos the greatest full back ever
piss off you biased pricks

Games we'd lose in the past, if this was a big game (which it's not), it's the kind of thing we'd have accidentally won in years gone by. Ala geelong, saints, etc.
But I guess two wins against bottom 8 sides and one who is eating themselves out right now, is a good win by your part... Quality opposition you've beaten lol - at least we can say we beat the roo's, who beat the cats.

But this is a nothing game for us, against a nothing club who is no real threat. 2 years of apparent claim for elite and you've done nothing, enjoy that ;)
Let me give you the real facts
Your a dimwhit
On top of that the last finals win was 2004 way way back now
The last win over the blues was 2010 and after saturday will be a distant memory, big games like last years final when we smashed you guys
seriously keep telling yourself its not a big game because your a lunatic who is deluded

Richmond, Brisbane and Collingwood in a Rabble. Yeah you're getting the big scalps this year.

Richmond were actually even favourites, we didnt win a game pre season yet we caned them, smashed the lions and the pies who funnily enough you havent had a win over in 3 years
When was the last time you actually beat the pies convicingly???

Gonna love seeing how the little ******** Eddie Betts is going to get a kick on Fletcher.

He will struggle in air with Fletcher's height and reach. Fletcher's still got a lot of speed in his legs so Betts won't be able to run away from him on the ground.

Tell me Scum fans - how in the hell is little Eddie gonna get a kick?

Same way he kcked 8 last year in the first night game
Fletchers slow and betts will crubm his rear end and run amok keep dreaming if you think the fossil can beat betts, and next year im guessing fletcher will get even better as he gets older
you essendon fans are serioulsy shallow with talent and brains

Oh well Hurley kicks 10 and whoever matches up on Crameri will see at least 5 go over his head from him.

Bellchambers would be your number 1 ruckman ahead of an average 1st round pick in Kruezer and an even worse Hampson who's only getting a game because of the Megan Gale cash.

Hurleys never kicked a bag
Bedllchambers was smashed by warnock, kreuzer would shit all over him, who is bellchambers, oh yes he plays for essendon the arront pigs
enough said
You all think your the best team every year
Hurley wont beat jamo or hendo for strenth and size, crameri did stuff all last year and the year before
Hampsons kicked more goals then any individual player at ess this year as has waite
Top 4 side, my arse, its round 3 and your saying that you will be above who exactly??
Hawthorn
Geelong
West coast
Freo
Carlton
Since last year all you lowlifes did was beef up and that doesnt win you games
Hilles 31, mcveighs 31, lovett murrays 30, daveys 28, winderlichs 28, fletchers 37, watsons 27.
Those guys best footy is beyond them, yet you guys dare make the statement your top 4
I would laugh and spit in your faces with that arrogance

Fletchers slow and betts will crubm his rear end and run amok keep dreaming if you think the fossil can beat betts, and next year im guessing fletcher will get even better as he gets older

Eddie = a front-running, soft, talentless, chipscab forward pocket. Would not get a game for 17 clubs.

Richmond were actually even favourites, we didnt win a game pre season yet we caned them, smashed the lions and the pies who funnily enough you havent had a win over in 3 years

So after injuries in the off season exposed your horrible lack of depth some people thought you'd get done by shitmound .... mmmm you're not helping your argument here.

With all three sides you struggled to get on top in the clearances and weren't smashing them. Then when you did your front running outside mids and flankers feasted on beaten opponents. Well done I'm sure this constitutes premiership favouritism.

Riddle me this. If/when Essendon beat you on the weekend will it be, in your mind, a big upset or an indication that your list management mistakes of not getting enough inside mids or KPFs has let Essendon go past you despite not having all the number 1 picks or the AFL turning a blind eye to your club cheating with under the table payments to get the best midfielder in the game at the time he transferred to you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For starters fletchers best is beyond him, what do you idiots think that keeping the old fagot will win you a flag
Shit arrogant w***ers like yourself is what makes me laugh
Bradley was a champion, kouta ripped your hearts out in 1999
Lloyd didnt want to play another year because he was too much of a pussy to face the hawks in 2010
When was your last finals win'
When was your last brownlow medal winner'
Hird didnt want to play and carry your maggot team for another year which masks how bad you are, fletcher is beneath the talent the blues have
your oldest player doesnt compare to sos the greatest full back ever
piss off you biased pricks

Let me give you the real facts
Your a dimwhit
On top of that the last finals win was 2004 way way back now
The last win over the blues was 2010 and after saturday will be a distant memory, big games like last years final when we smashed you guys
seriously keep telling yourself its not a big game because your a lunatic who is deluded

Hows that possible with no potential, no talent drafted
Your a year older and slower and shitter

This is a new tactic. Having your meltdown before the game is played.

Intriguing. Well it would be if it was somehow planned, but it does just seem you have the brainpower of a nutsack, or one metric Yarran as it's more commonly known. :thumbsu:

This is a new tactic. Having your meltdown before the game is played.

Intriguing. Well it would be if it was somehow planned, but it does just seem you have the brainpower of a nutsack, or one metric Yarran as it's more commonly known. :thumbsu:

You essendon fans are so meesed up beyond delusion its insane
As for the carlton fans who arent impressed with me, Im not here for them or anyone, I only get a little crazy with onbe club and thats your shit bombers, I dont write on other clubs threads as they arent full of piss and shit like you, I can actually tolerate teams like the pies and the rest of the comp, just essendon.
They bring out the worst in me

well done astroboy, you got all them essen done flogs on the run. :thumbsu:

Black flog I aplogise if I annoy the blues fans, but I will never ever apologise for my hatred and abuse I hurl at the bombers, they bring out the worst in me, always have and always will.
:thumbsu:
Ps did anyone hear the news someone posted some sick joke pretending to be Tim Watson????
Typical essendon scum Im guessing

Black flog I aplogise if I annoy the blues fans, but I will never ever apologise for my hatred and abuse I hurl at the bombers, they bring out the worst in me, always have and always will.
:thumbsu:

don't apologise, i am sympathetic to your cause. on the plus side, you won't see many effingdumb flogs around after saturday. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back