I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Then bad the stupid ones, debating society has a smart allick mouth on him, I post facts and go by what most suggest, I dont get personal but there are some magots who shoot their mouths off behind a computer.
I ask them to find me on facebook and we can talk in person once i know who they are
Just be normal and talk logical

You Sir, are a psycho

effingdon are the WORST winners imaginable.

totally lacking any class.

I had a couple of mates on face book write hey bud seems you got us, It was at the 23rd minute of the first term, the blues had just gone 11 points up, I wrote back dude keep your pants on its 2 kicks.
By the end of the game they were shooting their mouths off and been smart pricks I drove round to their house and reminded them when you win a final against our mob then shoot your mouths off, I hate bad winners, reminds me of the pies

Are these SCUM supporters the dumbest people going around here or what? What the hell are they complaining about? Something they're guilty about any given day?

FFS, grow some plums and **** off.

Are these SCUM supporters the dumbest people going around here or what? What the hell are they complaining about? Something they're guilty about any given day?

FFS, grow some plums and **** off.

There you go with the comments, scum hey, and your fans arent??
Pigs arse you guys are just as bad, look outside the square and tell me your all innocent, **** off your all just as bad
Theres good and bad everywhere and with everyone.

There you go with the comments, scum hey, and your fans arent??
Pigs arse you guys are just as bad, look outside the square and tell me your all innocent, **** off your all just as bad
Theres good and bad everywhere and with everyone.

Then maybe you should tell your "mates" and stop thinking it's always the opposition's fault.... In fact, this thread is a great example. (Check the thread title ffs.) Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.

Understand. :rolleyes:

seriously these bombers are stupid, I laugh at how at the games when I or mates have a dig at their players and yell back at the supporters never one has a single ess fan dared front up.
Round 20 2000 one guy with his mates started shooting their mouth off, I backed off once twice a few too many, I stood upand went nuts.
Got ejected with the lot of them, but hey at least I stood my ground and I always will.

Then maybe you should tell your "mates" and stop thinking it's always the opposition's fault.... In fact, this thread is a great example. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer.

Understand. :rolleyes:
Maybe you should teach what you preach
I understand that philosophy alot better then you ever could.
Its always the oppositions fault when we arent the ones who open our traps.:eek:

Awesome. Lifetime supply of tissue boxes are on standby for Fairy Floss.:thumbsu:

So what are we enemies???
Is that what your implying??
Accept it if you want, I have no qualms with it
and as for the tissue, seriously I laugh at how your last finals win over the blues was what 2000
The last finals win was 2004 pathetic
so **** off and stop shitting us blues early days, move on and go for round 5 now.

Maybe you should teach what you preach
I understand that philosophy alot better then you ever could.
Its always the oppositions fault when we arent the ones who open our traps.:eek:

FFS, who the **** started this thread you stupid ****?

If you can't take it, don't dish it out to start with..

Dumb****. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You ****wit, its not the one who starts it its the ****heads who keepgoing with it and carrying on.
The rounds over in case you didnt know you w***er
:eek:

Hahahah, what an idiot. Never come across such a dumb shit in my life... Fitting it's a SCUM supporter.

To the victors go the spoils. :thumbsu:

you're personally threatining people on an internet forum and yet have the audacity to accuse us of anything?

Yeah mate, you won't just deal with one of us. There will be hundreds lining up to pound your head into the ground.

Keyboard warrior.

Hahahah, what an idiot. Never come across such a dumb shit in my life... Fitting it's a SCUM supporter.

To the victors go the spoils. :thumbsu:

Scum people like you arent worth it, its why you come on here, at least something like facebook and twitter you would not have the guts to post name calling the way you, what I would give to hammer you in to the ground, really its always about getting the last word in, I could tolerate it if you werent so arrogant and egotistical, but when you start shooting your mouths off and labelling people you dont know, pretty cowardice if you ask most people.
:thumbsdown:

seriously these bombers are stupid, I laugh at how at the games when I or mates have a dig at their players and yell back at the supporters never one has a single ess fan dared front up.
Round 20 2000 one guy with his mates started shooting their mouth off, I backed off once twice a few too many, I stood upand went nuts.
Got ejected with the lot of them, but hey at least I stood my ground and I always will

You Sir, are a psycho

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm interested... any Effingdumb fans actually think they can beat Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back