I'm sick of it

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you are being totally unfair here. He's not a great bloke because he didn't compliment us? Puuulease... From a crows perspective we probably played well, but from a cats perspective they probably thought it shouldn't have been so close for 3 quaters. The final score only became a blowout at the end and was not indicative of how close the game actually was. In all honesty they didn't play as well as the could have and we played better than i expected for 3 quaters.

I have seen nothing to suggest GAJ is nothing but a champion of the game and a true professional.

You're entitled to your opinion. For what it's worth I think we'll pump them.

Well said. The majority of successful teams have a touch of arrogance about them, and of course the fans get more arrogant with every win.

I can't believe some people on here are having a go at other clubs for having arrogant supporters. Halfway through 05 and 06 Crow fans were talking us up as montys for the flag. Even this season when we beat some shit team at footy park we start talking about how the next '5 or 6' games should be wins.

Ah Rooster, some of my earliest BigFooty memories are of you bagging Geelong back in '06.. do you still think we're crap?:p

We must have a full house....we havent had a full house all year at footy park. A 43, 44 k crowd will really help in recreating the fortress that once was footy park. Friday night game...Big Game, Big Opposition, Big Atmosphere, Crows gaining momentum on the way to September, 3 in a row, Geelong having been pushed to the limit the week before....Lads....if there is any time to defeat geelong....it is FRIDAY NIGHT! Cmon Crows!

This all reminds of the TV ads about betting with your Head or your Heart.

Don't think - DO!!

The heart says I am sick of losing to Geelong, sick of Bomber and Cat fans trying to derail this thread, sick of wondering when we will knock off a top 4 team!!

I don't want to see the Crows just beat the Cats - I want to bury them, humiliate them, make them dread the next time they have to face us, convine GA its time to abandon the sinking ship, give the Jpod the biggest reality check of his short career, Tex and Tipp to make Scarlett and Taylor look like second-rate plodders, monster their midfield, put more wrinkles on Bomber's brow and sending them packing back to the cattery with their stripey cat tails between their legs!!

This all reminds of the TV ads about betting with your Head or your Heart.

Don't think - DO!!

The heart says I am sick of losing to Geelong, sick of Bomber and Cat fans trying to derail this thread, sick of wondering when we will knock off a top 4 team!!

I don't want to see the Crows just beat the Cats - I want to bury them, humiliate them, make them dread the next time they have to face us, convine GA its time to abandon the sinking ship, give the Jpod the biggest reality check of his short career, Tex and Tipp to make Scarlett and Taylor look like second-rate plodders, monster their midfield, put more wrinkles on Bomber's brow and sending them packing back to the cattery with their stripey cat tails between their legs!!

We already have. See win against Fremantle.

Young Patrick (from memory) copped a bit of extra attention at the cattery last year.

I think if they try this again at AAMI with the 2010 version, they will wish that the Geelong Falcons weren't so productive!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sick of it.

I am sick of losing to Geelong, every game since 2006 the Crows have lost to the Cats. Every game at our home ground we have been beaten, a couple of times flogged, made to look like amateurs in OUR fortress. Last year we went to their home ground and came agonizingly close, but still no victory...

No more, no more close losses, no more floggings, enough!

It is our home ground, not Geelongs, it is our season on the line, not Geelongs. What divine force anointed Geelong the chosen ones? Who are they to be assured victory, they are a good team, but a team of men, men like any other.

Men can be beaten.

On Friday night I want Geelong taught a lesson, that their victory is not a forgone conclusion, that there are those that will stand up to their arrogance and defeat them.

3 times this season they have been defeated, Friday night I want it to be the forth. I want to see the possession racking showboat Ablett embarrassed, I want to see him tackled hard, I want to see an imprint of his face in the Footy park turf. I want him and his midfield team mates blocked, bumped and pushed.

I want their defenders shown up, I want their run stunted I want them praying for the end of each quarter due to the relentless barrage of footballs coming their way. I want their forwards to be stagnate, I want Pods to wish he was never drafted.

Most of all I want victory, victory despite all the forces aligned against us. Despite the umpires ignoring opposition cheating, despite Geelong, despite their record.

I want them smashed, I want them crushed, I want them punished. I want victory no matter the cost.

So as you walk to footy park this Friday night, want the same things, nay expect them of a team that promises so much, the time for promises is over, its time for action. Its time to watch Geelong have their skirts pulled down in front of a nation audience.

**** Geelong!

while i was reading this i started humming

[youtube]VslzcciRmZg[/youtube]

:thumbsu:

I haven't been able to go to all the home games this year...but I am yet to see them lose - have seen all the home wins.

Am going tonight!!! Going for 100% strike rate!

They did everything I knew they would.

Couldn't be more proud of the boys, Rory Sloane and Graham Johncock can have my man babies. Or I'd be happy to have theirs.

I had such a good feeling about this game, even after Geelong's 8 game winning streak, and being the number one team. I'm just so proud that we hung in there all game and beat an opponent which had been troubling us for years. We should of beat them last year at skilled, but we got them today.

Tipped us by 13 and was damn close, what a good night.:thumbsu:

Bump

This is the kind of attitude we should be aiming for on this board today. Geelong have a lot of players out & whilst we may not win lets at least go into the game with the right attitude like we did last year :thumbsu:

Sloaney for BOG :D

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sick of it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back