Media Immediate resignation from the Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s sad isn’t it Baz. When someone who clearly gives so much to the league and actually cares about the direction of it is still left without a club?!

Shame on you SFA!

Shame, shame, shame!

#letsfindwayneahome
I'm sure Wayne will find himself a home when he lowers his expectations

You weren’t even around when I skippered a club, stay in your lane rookie.

Unhappily for you there are old threads still lurking around. The S.28 Rookies all thoroughly researched old threads. You are of course an antique beloved figure in the Sweet FA - some young wag will insert a gif here of Mr Magoo or the old bloke yelling at clouds - but you would be aware your time as skipper of the Furballs represented a new low.

That is not a criticism. Some folk are made for leadership, others are not. That does not mean you are unappreciated.

Unhappily for you there are old threads still lurking around. The S.28 Rookies all thoroughly researched old threads. You are of course an antique beloved figure in the Sweet FA - some young wag will insert a gif here of Mr Magoo or the old bloke yelling at clouds - but you would be aware your time as skipper of the Furballs represented a new low.

That is not a criticism. Some folk are made for leadership, others are not. That does not mean you are unappreciated.

Right

If I was so shit, why have I been told, from numerous sources that the Furies were better under my leadership?

Didn't NaturalDisaster actually finish a season as captain?

Some historians contend ND nearly finished not just the team but the season.

Now it may have shocked some I included JoshWoodenSpoon in the list of recent leadership infamy. However look what his captaincy and departure has done to the gummy bears. They have been sucked dry to the point where AuntyBlindEye has lost his marbles.

Right

If I was so shit, why have I been told, from numerous sources that the Furies were better under my leadership?

A casual reader of the Qooty Record tells readers the sorrowful tale. No doubt your positive intent was there, but you lacked the cohunas to pull a couple of Warnerheads into line. The similarly ill equipped but loveable TJASTA was kicked like a kink off the rink.

Some historians contend ND nearly finished not just the team but the season.

Now it may have shocked some I included JoshWoodenSpoon in the list of recent leadership infamy. However look what his captaincy and departure has done to the gummy bears. They have been sucked dry to the point where AuntyBlindEye has lost his marbles.
Bears sucked dry? That's just your average post-game at SITS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your Mum doesn't count.

Now I do not necessarily agree with young Mr Dial. I am sure ND and TJASTA both received lots of support from non family members. Certainly TJASTA received heaps of support through the #saveTJASTA and #CelebrateTJASTA campaigns.

The simple fact is neither were equipped to herd the Furballs. There is something disturbingly wrong with that club when hitherto fine posters like Mr Dial and JackKero ... erm ...@JackBero go off the rails.

There is now widespread concern the Gummies are heading down the same path after Joshua's hubris ridden departure.

Now I do not necessarily agree with young Mr Dial. I am sure ND and TJASTA both received lots of support from non family members. Certainly TJASTA received heaps of support through the #saveTJASTA and #CelebrateTJASTA campaigns.

The simple fact is neither were equipped to herd the Furballs. There is something disturbingly wrong with that club when hitherto fine posters like Mr Dial and JackKero ... erm ...@JackBero go off the rails.

There is now widespread concern the Gummies are heading down the same path after Joshua's hubris ridden departure.

What?

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Immediate resignation from the Baghdad Bombers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back