IN: Selwood and Djerrkura

Remove this Banner Ad

Who do you rate as a better chance? Both seem to have done a reasonable job over the pre-season. I feel that most likely neither of them will play.

more importantly here's the team named:

The Geelong line up
B: Tom Harley (cap) – Matthew Scarlett – Corey Enright
HB: David Johnson – Matthew Egan – Darren Milburn
C: David Wojcinski – Jimmy Bartel – Andrew Mackie
HF: Paul Chapman – Cameron Mooney – Shannon Byrnes
F: Charlie Gardiner – Brad Ottens – Gary Ablett
Foll: Mark Blake – Joel Corey – Cameron Ling
Int from: Nathan Ablett, Joel Selwood, Josh Hunt, Nathan Djerrkura, Henry Playfair, Brent Prismall, Kane Tenace.

more importantly here's the team named:

The Geelong line up
B: Tom Harley (cap) – Matthew Scarlett – Corey Enright
HB: David Johnson – Matthew Egan – Darren Milburn
C: David Wojcinski – Jimmy Bartel – Andrew Mackie
HF: Paul Chapman – Cameron Mooney – Shannon Byrnes
F: Charlie Gardiner – Brad Ottens – Gary Ablett
Foll: Mark Blake – Joel Corey – Cameron Ling
Int from: Nathan Ablett, Joel Selwood, Josh Hunt, Nathan Djerrkura, Henry Playfair, Brent Prismall, Kane Tenace.

****ing Byrnes - cannot believe this dud still gets named in the the starting 18. You would think that Nathan, Joel, Josh and Prismall will play. Tenace the unlucky one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

****ing Byrnes - cannot believe this dud still gets named in the the starting 18. You would think that Nathan, Joel, Josh and Prismall will play. Tenace the unlucky one.

Lucky for you guys Josh Hunt is on the bench. You guys will win if he dosent play. Worst player in the league for mine.

Lucky for you guys Josh Hunt is on the bench. You guys will win if he dosent play. Worst player in the league for mine.

Whats that based on? The fact that he mistakes are always highlighted in the media? He can play, he's done some good jobs on dangerous forwards and he kicking is one of the best. Biggest problems are that he has no right foot and that he is prone to fumbling under pressure.

Byrnes and Gardiner both warrant selection based on their pre-season form. If Stokes was available I'd expect to see Byrnes on the bench but as it is...

Agree with Gardiner but if you thinks Byrnes warrants selection then you need to see a doctor or give me the same drugs you are on because you've got a hot batch!

Remove this Banner Ad

IN: Selwood and Djerrkura

Remove this Banner Ad

Back