Sep 5, 2003
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Ferrari
redbull.jpg

That's one on me kids!!!!!!!!

How are we all holding up? Im knackered myself.

Im ****ed boys.

I went to bed at 12:30 last night and got up at 3:30 to watch the game.. was gonna catch a few hours sleep after the game before college because i had an important test, i was too pumped to crash though and i thought i'd feel better if i didnt sleep.

Aced the test but i feel so tired right now.

Tonight i have to go to the footy at the beautiful Adelaide Oval and drink copious amounts of alcohol too!! Huge day for me but i love it. I can see tomorrow being very quiet.

Went to bed just after midnight, woke at 4:30, but had a nap this afternoon. Still feeling pretty knackered. Thank god for being off work coz of exams!

went to bed finally at about 8:30 for about 4 hours...now im still pretty tired, but it's off to the footy for me in about an hour :D

I must say, the free red bulls they were giving out at Birrarung Marr, as well as the free Milo and hot dogs, helped keep me up and about for quite a while...

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!!!

OI OI OI!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring on the Azzuri!!!

I'm an insomniac so it's not too much for me :p

Slept a bit during the day so watched the Italian game then went down to Fed Square at 3 and hung around there with mates for a couple of hours. It went offff!

Off to see the storm hopefully get knocked over by the mighty Bulldogs. Looks like a long day on the cards for me today as well. No opportunities to sleep with work tomorrow :mad:

I'd like to think we can beat Italy, and we can - but its very hard to beat a bunch of dirty cheating pigs!

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!

Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 4. Went to work, pretty stuffed right now....plus I've got a poker night starting in an hour....then watching more WC games....
Wouldn't have it any other way hehe.
Seriously though I need bloody sleep. Good thing I've got Tuesday off as well giddyup!

I'm on about 2hrs sleep. Went to sleep after the Azzuri scored their 2nd goal and was up at 4:45 to watch the Aussie game. I'm stuffed. Playing Rugger tomorrow afternoon ... back to work on Monday after two weeks off ... its is gunna get messy!!

You guys are all soft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Went to be around midnight, up at 5.04 (yep was spewin they had a goal already) watched the game straight to work was a little late. Worked till 5pm (10 hour day) and still kicking on.

Remove this Banner Ad

....in this time of need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back