Have I missed any there?

Highest individual T20 score ever
Fastest T20 century ever
Biggest first wicket partnership in the IPL
Highest ever team score in T20
Most team sixes ever in a T20 innings
Most individual sixes ever in a T20 innings

Have I missed any there?

Most sixes + fours combined in an innings ;).

Not getting paid as much, I presume.

That and his home ground wicket was the worst T20 pitch of all time. It was just completely devoid of life, same as the docklands and scg as well, nothing in it for the bowlers but too slow to play true shots either. He didn't get to play in Adelaide, at the G, or the Gabba. Once his team proved they were complete shit he would have been more interested in banging birds than making runs as well.

That and his home ground wicket was the worst T20 pitch of all time. It was just completely devoid of life, same as the docklands and scg as well, nothing in it for the bowlers but too slow to play true shots either. He didn't get to play in Adelaide, at the G, or the Gabba. Once his team proved they were complete shit he would have been more interested in banging birds than making runs as well.

I hope he never does that in Aus. Makes a bloody mockery of the idea of competition.

Cricinfo put up the par score just before Finch got out.

1/67 was the par score after 5 overs. That would increase with the wicket.

How stiff would you feel if you scored 263 and lost when the other team chased down 67 in 5 overs. God. Over the shortened distance it only takes an NCN type innings to win from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been watching cricket for a long time now. I've never seen batting so destructive! Its absolutely ridiculous that someone could have a realistic chance of scoring a double ton in a T20 game!

I think thsts the fastest century in any professional form of cricket, let alone T20

Highest individual T20 score ever
Fastest T20 century ever
Biggest first wicket partnership in the IPL
Highest ever team score in T20
Most team sixes ever in a T20 innings
Most individual sixes ever in a T20 innings

Have I missed any there?
You could add in Gayle's stats for the Sydney Thunder in the BBL in the season just gone.

gayle.png

Been watching cricket for a long time now. I've never seen batting so destructive! Its absolutely ridiculous that someone could have a realistic chance of scoring a double ton in a T20 game!

I think thsts the fastest century in any professional form of cricket, let alone T20

fastest legitimate century in any case. Hookes 34 ball 100 is the fastest legit in first class.

Remove this Banner Ad

Indian Premier League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back