Indian Premier League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed not to see Shaun Marsh in the ODI squad.

Next season is a huge one for him. Perhaps his last shot at Test cricket. I'd love to see him come into the Australian summer with confidence and absolutely tear it up. He's in a good patch of form - Mitch says he himself has gotten his head out of his arse - perhaps Shaun has too.

Disappointed not to see Shaun Marsh in the ODI squad.

Next season is a huge one for him. Perhaps his last shot at Test cricket. I'd love to see him come into the Australian summer with confidence and absolutely tear it up. He's in a good patch of form - Mitch says he himself has gotten his head out of his arse - perhaps Shaun has too.

Shaun Marsh had apparently got his head out of his arse before when Moody read the riot act to him - that was in 2007. I'm hoping he's been given a proper scare this time. He's obviously someone who needs it. Either way, he's a shit role model for his brother.

How rubbish are Pune? Uthappa finally remembers how to hit the ball properly once they are out of the comp, Yuvy has been mediocre with the bat and Angelo Mathews seems confused when batting or bowling. Horribly misfiring line-up with bat and ball.

How rubbish are Pune? Uthappa finally remembers how to hit the ball properly once they are out of the comp, Yuvy has been mediocre with the bat and Angelo Mathews seems confused when batting or bowling. Horribly misfiring line-up with bat and ball.

Mitch Marsh though :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Indian Premier League 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back