Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep been thinking that for a long time. Rugby is way different to Aussie Rules in fitness requirements. He need to go, replaced by someone experienced in putting AFL players on the park in peak condition.

FMD - every single player here apart from maybe Hugh could have conceivably lined up round 1 for us. Fairly significant

Attachments

• 1E7F16D4-CBD1-44B9-8CB5-0C5D8EEC3E3D.png
    1E7F16D4-CBD1-44B9-8CB5-0C5D8EEC3E3D.png
    296.1 KB · Views: 321

Are we to bulked up,
footy is a running mans game,
genuine question because of our injuries.
Yeah Duffield said something similar in his latest podcast and I was like wtf? Mentioned he thought WC were trimming down whilst we were bulking up and that may be the cause of injuries. We've got so many youngsters on our list of course they have to bulk up - I very much doubt WC' youngsters aren't bulking up as well? He said Fyfe has bulked up but Fyfe just the other day said he was getting his body to a more robust state so he could get through the whole season - I was thinking he was looking more trim if anything.

Don't disagree something is suss with the S&C, and do agree with some of Duff's criticisms but I think he was off the mark with that one.

Yeah Duffield said something similar in his latest podcast and I was like wtf? Mentioned he thought WC were trimming down whilst we were bulking up and that may be the cause of injuries. We've got so many youngsters on our list of course they have to bulk up - I very much doubt WC' youngsters aren't bulking up as well? He said Fyfe has bulked up but Fyfe just the other day said he was getting his body to a more robust state so he could get through the whole season - I was thinking he was looking more trim if anything.

Don't disagree something is suss with the S&C, and do agree with some of Duff's criticisms but I think he was off the mark with that one.
just remember it from cults and the coaches banning us from doing heavy weight sessions.

Sorry living under a rock - did Griffin Logue fail a test for this week? Any likelihood that he would be available for the following week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IF it’s off the bone, then that’ll be his career goneski

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Damian Barrett.

Just going by how Ballas jogged off and didn't look too uncomfortable, I'm going to guess it's a fair bit less extreme of an injury.

Just noticed Stephen Hill has gone from 2-4 weeks back to TBC. Did he have a setback?

Did Logue pass his test?

Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back