Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Valente’s groin started out as a 2 weeker 5 weeks ago and this week it’s still 2 weeks.
Is it OP? It can be tricky, but once fixed usually stays fixed. Pav and Luke Mc both suffered in their early years and eventually went ok.

There’s one on the AFL website.... but not sure if they’ve just made it up based on last weeks release and simply added new injuries... or it’s factual

I’m hoping we see more actual weeks vs TBA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I looked at the Dockers site and nothing so thats made up I think

Did Kersten have more surgery on the weekend? Looked like he was watching the girls play from a hospital bed on his Insta story, surprised the club isn't putting any updates on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No point rushing SHill. With Blakely now only 4-weeks away and according to ole mate Webber is harassing him daily to progress quicker. Blakely round 5/6 and SHill a couple of weeks later I reckon. According to the AFL one Sandi was out running at training and Bennell building further from last week.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Maybe time’s passed quickly but that injury list and the time until they’re a test/playing footy again seems a lot smaller (with exception to Sandi, Hilly, Bennell and Kersten).

Not specifically on the clubs injury list, only the afl.com.au one I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which is just made up from some random journo piecing together info from all over the internet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Injuries 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Back