News Injuries and Suspensions 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever the team player is Tex... A beautifully engineered way to TANK FOR HORNE.
Not sure the AFC would be the flavour of the month around that household at the moment with Fabian Francis being his step father . What do you need another 180 odd cm mid for after Phillips and Powell anyway 😉

Not sure the AFC would be the flavour of the month around that household at the moment with Fabian Francis being his step father . What do you need another 180 odd cm mid for after Phillips and Powell anyway 😉
Fabian francis made Relton roberts look like a champion

Ever the team player is Tex... A beautifully engineered way to TANK FOR HORNE.
I've said this a few weeks ago on the Adelaide Board ......Walkers a great player, but thick as a brick ....think B4 you talk Tex

1628211414282.png

Lift your meme game campaigner

The funniest part of that video is the stereotypical zoomer beta-male that uploaded it. Comedy gold. Thought I was watching Neil from The Young Ones for a second.

"You may not have been able to realize it but over the last couple of months I've actually had a vitamin deficiency. I've had dangerously low levels of vitamin T in my diet" 🤣

lololol.JPG

The funniest part of that video is the stereotypical zoomer beta-male that uploaded it. Comedy gold. Thought I was watching Neil from The Young Ones for a second.

"You may not have been able to realize it but over the last couple of months I've actually had a vitamin deficiency. I've had dangerously low levels of vitamin T in my diet" 🤣

View attachment 1197348

i love that guy, he cracks me up

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he said Adelaide had the most Premier midfielders of future more than any other club
Oh cmon ....now you're simply taking the ****

Cook debuting this week ....Premier Wingman of the Future .....we don't throw accolades out willy nilly

In a nutshell , Crows SANFL side v North Adelaide.
North Adelaide player blindsides Matt Crouch with a drive by hook to the guts and drops him.
At Quarter time Tex approaches Crouch and allegedly says “ deck that ##### @@@@”
first word colour , second word Kent within the earshot of 3 Crows players and one AFC official.
Crows official rightly reports Tex for a racial comment.

No doubt the AFC has been a boys club , but for one I am proud of our club for self reporting this incident and for Packing the bags of Stengle and Brad Crouch , it represents a definite change in culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back