Darren Pfeiffer – Shoulder – 6 weeks

Jarrad Waite – Knee – TBA

Andrew Walker – Shoulder – 8 weeks

Robert Warnock – Foot – 6 weeks

Simon Wiggins – Hamstring – 2-3 weeks

============================

good to see Walker is 8 weeks

Wiggo out is a big concern

Wiggo shouldn't have even played this week and dished out another average performance. He would have been dropped anyway.

Cloke also suffered an ankle injury and was on crutches, not sure why he's not up there.

But agree that it's really good to see Walker now has a timeframe for his return.

Bentick is too one dimensional. We know what he'll give us and I just can't see him being a member of the team long term. Hadley offers more but isn't doing anything at the moment. I stated earlier in the season that my doubts regarding him were ill-informed but after his last few performances they've crept back. Have no idea what's happened between rounds 1/2 and now but he's fallen right away.

Good to see Walker have a timeframe - if we do feature in finals this year, he'd be a handy inclusion in the side come round 19/20. Even if not, I'd still like to see him come back in and play out the season to give him some self belief and motivation going into the off-season.

wiggins/Bentick play? Do you want to win games?

It's a wonder Cloke's not on that, what about Scotland, what's his trouble?

officially it was "soreness"

probably hadn't recovered fully from the hit against the Pies, will definitely be back this week

Secretly i do too, but his name is almost like blasphemy around this place...:p shhh Don't tell anyone.

Shouldn't say that, they (the Hadley mob and the Bentick hate crew) will be after us with torches and pitchforks! :eek:

You want who to come back? :cool:

New Brotherly Love regulations have limited my options for violence.

Inova-Torch-Inova-T4-Torch-Flashlight-rechargeable.jpg
dinner-fork.jpg

Rattens Hatred for AB allows his irrational man love for Russell, don't ask me how it works it's just science.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back to the ignore list for you, :)

You're allowed to put ppl on your ignore list without telling them aren't you? Or is there no bigger insult on BF to be ignored by you that everyone must know?

The first is bad news.

Walker might be back by round 17, but we shouldn't rush him back if we're not playing finals and he isn't right. The doctors might give Walker the OK, but we should take a conservative approach and let him play out the year in the VFL.

Just like Hadley did last year.

It's more important o get him right for a big 2010 and next seven years/

This is the last role of the dice with Walker. :( :mad:

Wiggins isn't a loss. :confused: :eek:

Rattens Hatred for AB allows his irrational man love for Russell, don't ask me how it works it's just science.

Ratten must hate AB so much to have given him his number. :rolleyes:

Shmuck.

Ratten doesn't hate AB. AB just isn't a viable starting 22 player for us in the long term.

On a side note, why the **** did Wiggins play on the weekend? He was a late withdrawal against Collingwood and it probably didn't help his hamstring to come back in against Adelaide. Not the best player management, I wouldn't have thought.

The first is bad news.

Walker might be back by round 17, but we shouldn't rush him back if we're not playing finals and he isn't right. The doctors might give Walker the OK, but we should take a conservative approach and let him play out the year in the VFL.

Just like Hadley did last year.

It's more important o get him right for a big 2010 and next seven years/

This is the last role of the dice with Walker. :( :mad:

Wiggins isn't a loss. :confused: :eek:

Why couldn't he get injuied playing in the VFL?

Bring him back like last year so he takes some confidence into the preseason and beats judd in all the trials and then wins the brownlow in 2010.

the injury list is starting to highlight how undermanned we are. People keep throwing out comments about our lack of depth...well your depth is going to suffer when a chunk of midrange players are out with injury.

But in the end even if we could potentially have a number of these boys back by round 15+, we may already be out of the finals race if we keep serving up the same display we did last weekend

You want who to come back? :cool:

New Brotherly Love regulations have limited my options for violence.

Inova-Torch-Inova-T4-Torch-Flashlight-rechargeable.jpg
dinner-fork.jpg

That looks like something you would have pulled out of your "personal pleasure" drawer Thy.:p

Anyhoo, looking forward to AB coming back. Plenty of naysayers here but at any rate he will at least provide some pressure on Hadley.

I am looking forward to Carazzo coming back. We miss him alot.

Warnock was 3-5 weeks on the website last week and now longer than that? Why not just say TBA and then people don't get their hopes up.

Apart from Big Irish (obviously :D) I'm still hanging out for the return of this to the Carlton side :)

carrots.jpg

Been a bigger loss to the squad then people realise honestly IMHO.

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/injury/tabid/4314/default.aspx

Carlton Injury Update Monday 25 May 2009

Adam Bentick – Knee – 1 week

Andrew Carrazzo – Finger – 2 weeks

Lachie Hill – Hamstring – Test

Sam Jacobs – Foot – 4 weeks

Chris Johnson – Thigh – Test

Darren Pfeiffer – Shoulder – 6 weeks

Jarrad Waite – Knee – TBA

Andrew Walker – Shoulder – 8 weeks

Robert Warnock – Foot – 6 weeks

Simon Wiggins – Hamstring – 2-3 weeks

============================

Did Wiggins get injured or is it a excuse to bring him back in 3 weeks,lol?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Injury List - 25th May

Remove this Banner Ad

Back